ProMod Server Set Up

speedfact

Soot Speed, if I haven't told you so I just want to tell you thanks for setting this up for the guys.  It cannot be said enough how much I appreciate DD, Leaders, Co-Leaders, and staff when it comes to this site and the servers.  I am sure that most here agree and apprecite your efforts too.  Thanks.

• Like 6

Promod... drools.. :).. 

If you need a hand testing anything let me know.. Deathbringer200 on xfire (but think you're on there somewhere already)..

S&D: Crossfire, Backlot, District, Strike

FFA: Vacant, Killhouse, Crossfire? 

Headquaters: Showdown, Broadcast

Sounds good to me.. another server to camp in other than Killhouse :)

I'll get crackin on this stuff, should be fix over the weekendish....sorry for the delays guys.

B*tch please. You have had other things to worry about. This is the last of our worries. Don't push it! Just make the nades work. :P

not gonna do it all at once lol, im spacing my time now....mainly cause im afraid of certain people....especially one that lives with me...

You married her. Personal decision, but she knows best. Shes a woman.  Anyhow, it is appreciated and don't strain yourself. Anyway I or anyone else can help you let us know, or I'll, how do they say it, cut you! Blame joe!

I'll get crackin on this stuff, should be fix over the weekendish....sorry for the delays guys.

For this I think I am going to block your account again for a week...

• Like 1

...why am i gettin lectured by you all....this isnt the topic for that at all! and on that note im allowed more time long as its just forums and long as i dont start gettin stressed. (mainly no talkin to too many people at once or doing too many things).

• Like 1