New Award

Eggtato

Well as the title says a new award. What I was thinking was that with KDR and Highest kills are over asoon as someone gets a good score so like a 52-2 or 170kills so not many people get a chance of winning it. Where as with this award I was thinking it would be an overall total score.

For example you would be allowed to post as many SS and at the end of the month it would be person with highest score in total no averages nothing.

So say I get a 452, 740 and 340 you add them together you get 1532 but then someone get a 1104 the 1532 would win. And it would not include kills or deaths so it just matters about the score.

I don't know how hard this would be but I would be willing to take control of this award and sort out the final scores.

As I said you are allowed to take as many Screenshots but I guess there must be a couple of rules.

1) Must be over 250

2) I think people who have entered KDR or highest kills that month shouldn't be able to get in this award meaning we could have new winners.

3) Almost forgot MUST be on a =F|A= server.

I would just like to see if this would be possible.

WolfENgang

Edited by WolfENgang

As I said I would be willing to take control of it for Cod4 and maybe ET. I am willing to put time into to it to make it happen.

Edited by WolfENgang

Yeah, XP award isn't really the same thing. From what I understand of what Wolf said this is based on total number of kills per month. XP award is how much XP you actually have and isn't specific to a month :)

Yeah, XP award isn't really the same thing. From what I understand of what Wolf said this is based on total number of kills per month. XP award is how much XP you actually have and isn't specific to a month :)

Well for Cod4 it is overall score nothing to do with kills/deaths.

p9YtnYR.jpg

dLQp5pR.jpg

So here it would be 1310+530= 1840

Hmm... that's a bit of a problem. However, my idea from misunderstanding you is still a good idea :D lol

I'd say, nice idea. Really. However the problem lies in maintaining it, counting it. If you play 3 hours/day (not that weird for some here), you have about 10 games. Times 30 days a month, is 300 screenshots.

Of course, you have the requirement >250 points, but on Abner TDM I (used to) get that easily. Lets strongly underestimate the times I could get that - 20% of the times - and have about 60 screenshots. Per user. Increasing the requirement drops the reachability to some (many), lowering increases the technical complexity.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive been giving it some thought and well, players who have more time to play would be prone to win =), i mean theres a lotta people with all day to play, and others with a couple of hours a week... still a good idea though

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

award would be their.. but condition would be:

1. Your teams should have less point... compare to other teams and yet your points should be highest ones... 

• Like 1