-7-Drag0n - Wolf ET

7Dragon

Hello all,

Just wanted to stop by and check out the website. I've been playing on y'all's server for maybe a week or so, it's nice to dust off the old ET game I used to spend so many hours playing years ago.

A little about me: former competitive ET player, mainly playing in TWL 6v6 leagues for a plethora of clans. In fact, I can't even keep track of all the clans I played competition with - I remember a few and remember playing with some very talented groups back then. Current name/tag is the last group I played with back in the day, after my ultra-competitive days. We weren't a great team, but we sure had fun knocking back drinks and dropping artillery on ourselves :D

After that, helped develop a "fun" competition league, designed for more pub-oriented clans who wanted to test their mettle in an organized competition league with their clan mates, called the World Pie League (WPL) - Maybe some of y'all were playing back in 2005-2006 when this was going strong! Or I'm just showing my age a bit.

Anyway, just wanted to give ya a shout out, enjoy playing on the servers and reliving the glory days of all day pub crawls and fierce 1v1 battles. Give me a shout on xfire or shoot me a message in game, if you see me.

Cheers

• Like 1

Hey and Welcome.

I like that you wrote "...competitive player..." and not "pro player". A while back I got really sick and tired of hearing random noobs calling themself "pro" just because they played in comps.

Anyways dust of those weapons and see you on the battlefield :)

You use same alias online?

Hey and Welcome.

I like that you wrote "...competitive player..." and not "pro player". A while back I got really sick and tired of hearing random noobs calling themself "pro" just because they played in comps.

Anyways dust of those weapons and see you on the battlefield :)

You use same alias online?

Yes, -7-Drag0n is my game tag in ET.

I remember those days of all the "pro" ET players... generally you make money when you turn pro at something, and I think there were only a select few players who can stake a claim in that... and suffice to say they likely aren't pub slumming with the likes of us ;)

I miss the good old comp days. I'll have that french maid of mine dust off those SMG's extra well... A guy can dream :)

Thanks for the welcome y'all!