For Alex the angry mosquito (and all you other gear heads!)

Chameleon

First shots of the Midas boards!   :D

050313203101.jpg

Another shot.. Didn't have time to unbox, but I sure will be checkin them out monday!!
050313203100.jpg

Rolling the hydraulic stage in for the first time!
050313102900.jpg

Two of theguys getting it centered up
050313104300.jpg

Opening for the first time!
050313104800.jpg

Opened and setting up.
050313120201.jpg

M7 we used tonight.
050313130000.jpg

And then it happend. 500lb feeder cable box dropped on me.. This is my foot relaxing on a hospital bed :(
050313170300.jpg

And my neat little wrist band you get for checking in hahaha
050313172200.jpg

So yeah I ended up with a torn rotator cuff, two cracked ribs hyper extended knee :D But over all it was a good night :D

• Like 2

Now I know your name! HAHAHAH!

Well I did have it posted on my profile for the longest time hehe, but now you know I am telling the truth LOL

• Like 1

HEYYYYY!! THATS AWESOME MAN!! I mean not the part bout u being hurt lol, i mean u already got ur midas consoles???? And thats the new stage? freakin awesome man!  I wish I was sittin in front of that board! 

other than that, r u ok? lol sounds like u got a pounding. I didnt know ud be back so "early", I was stuck recording my piano assignment till now and just saw this

• Like 1

HEYYYYY!! THATS AWESOME MAN!! I mean not the part bout u being hurt lol, i mean u already got ur midas consoles???? And thats the new stage? freakin awesome man!  I wish I was sittin in front of that board! 

other than that, r u ok? lol sounds like u got a pounding. I didnt know ud be back so "early", I was stuck recording my piano assignment till now and just saw this

Yeah i'm okay, just very sore today lol... I haven

t u-boxed the midas consoles yet but omg I am so ready to get those puppies out!

Win Win. Phoenix you should be more careful next time. But amazing.

Thanks man! A new guy was the cause of the accident, I don't think he really understood how much 500lbs really was lol and he let it slip right through his hands lol

• Like 1