Gaming Night

Eggtato

@Pinoy really you haven't read the section it is in. Cod4 guess what means Cod4 not ET!

Edit: Sorry. The above comment that I haven't edited was bad of me. I shouldn't have jumped so quick it was a mistake. It happens when people don't read the section that the topic is in. I want people to see my mistake and I want to improve on them. I should have never directed it at anyone. 

WolfENgang

Edited by WolfENgang
  • Like 1

oh my bad :P tnx for the heads up,.. so which COD server it would be then? like what time? I may be able to offer my COD life for your kills :P

Every time I join the server I am kicked and it says reason "My name is admins name" but the admin me.. I am confused haha. Could this have anything to do with when I got a new cd key?

Which is odd because I was on there just the other night but was getting a pb kick.. I updated pb, but was still unable to join :/

Edited by Ph0eniX

Every time I join the server I am kicked and it says reason "My name is admins name" but the admin me.. I am confused haha. Could this have anything to do with when I got a new cd key?

Which is odd because I was on there just the other night but was getting a pb kick.. I updated pb, but was still unable to join :/

change your name. adding a * to your name should be enough.

• Like 1

I haven't read a day suggested yet. How about Sunday May 12. Why don't we start official FA games every 4 hours starting at 9AM? If you miss one, wait fours hours and another will start. Of course, FAs will be filtering in and out throughout the day. But at least we designate times so people can plan.

Oops. i guess i missed it.

Edited by EnderWiggin

It should be sent out as an email to ppl's inboxes (not everybody checks every new post) and should be scheduled two weeks in advance to give ppl a chance to get the notice and arrange their schedules.