Space Anomalies

PHANTASM

Sceptic?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these do you find most likely?

• Humans are alone in the universe. Get over it.
    • There may be other life, but it is too far away to matter.
    • There may be intelligent life in nearby stars, but they do not have the ability to reach our solar system.
    • We have been visited in this solar system by intelligent life.
    • We are cohabitating this solar system with other intelligent species.
    • I'm an alien... but dont tell anyone

Phantasm I love you, but you puzzle me. None of the footage you've posted so far is any evidence of ETs. UFOs sure, but that's a loaded word.

As I recall, very poorly I'm afraid, there was a some famous UFO footage exposed perhaps 10 years about by a Vancouver, BC satellite operator who piggybacked on one of nasa's shuttle's signal uploads to earth. The video he obtained showed the shuttle in orbit around earth, with what looked like an armada of perhaps a dozen white point-like objects in the background. Once zoomed onto, some of these objects ceased to look point-like, but were instead roughly hexagonal, greyish-white, with a hole in their center. This was the coolest footage I've ever seen about potential ETs, however, they never strayed from their straight line paths and exhibited no movements beyond their present inertia. Life is not inertial. It changes paths on a whim and is not entirely subject to the environmental physics at hand. It has a choice to curve, even when gravity says keep going straight. Please convince me of ETs. I sure would love to believe.

lol I could put up hundreds of videos like these but you guys get the idea. There are thousands of videos of weird things flying around, and expert testimonies from astronauts, police officers, scientists, fighter pilots, etc of things they have seen that defy explanation. But no footage of actual alien beings that don't look like cheap special effects.

Just google "UFOs" or look them up on youtube. You will find thousands of videos and websites. 98% of it is crap, but the other 2% is fascinating.

• Administrators

Awesome Rainier thanks buddy. That book looks really cool. Just the photos on the cover are fascinating. Hopefully, I can understand it. I know quite a decent amount about membrane channel, voltage potentials, neurotransmitters, ion exchangers, vesicles and such, so I'm hoping there is some overlap. What fascinates me about your posts is your mastery of how biological systems sequentially evolved and complexified (i make up a word lol). My dream would be to understand and follow human biology back down to protozoa and beyond. I want to understand how life evolved as far as we known so far. Its a lofty goal, but very doable.

I have a feeling you will be able to comprehend it just fine :) It does take a little bit of time and patience to grasps some of these evolutionary concepts, and it may not seem obvious at first, but with time and discipline you'll see how all evolutionary life overlaps from diseases to Cnidarians to Vertebrates.

Phantasm I love you, but you puzzle me. None of the footage you've posted so far is any evidence of ETs. UFOs sure, but that's a loaded word.

As I recall, very poorly I'm afraid, there was a some famous UFO footage exposed perhaps 10 years about by a Vancouver, BC satellite operator who piggybacked on one of nasa's shuttle's signal uploads to earth. The video he obtained showed the shuttle in orbit around earth, with what looked like an armada of perhaps a dozen white point-like objects in the background. Once zoomed onto, some of these objects ceased to look point-like, but were instead roughly hexagonal, greyish-white, with a hole in their center. This was the coolest footage I've ever seen about potential ETs, however, they never strayed from their straight line paths and exhibited no movements beyond their present inertia. Life is not inertial. It changes paths on a whim and is not entirely subject to the environmental physics at hand. It has a choice to curve, even when gravity says keep going straight. Please convince me of ETs. I sure would love to believe.

"Life is not inertial. It changes paths on a whim and is not entirely subject to the environmental physics at hand. It has a choice to curve, even when gravity says keep going straight."

If you would please explain this in a greater amount of detail I would be appreciative. I am not understanding this at the level I would like to.

These white spherical UFOs were filmed a couple days ago in Mexico. At first glance they could just be white helium balloons. At ~2:52 there are three or four spheres that move very suddenly diagonally to the right and literally disappear. (This is for you unlawful).

Spheres are a common type of UFO. Some people speculate that these are actually US miltary craft, but they move faster than any known type of aircraft. They also have the ability to appear and disappear, as if they have a cloaking device. They are commonly reported by commercial pilots.

• 2 weeks later...

It may be also possible that in distant planet in some distant galaxy Humans might be living maybe in paleolithic or modern age or even far advanced than us

It maybe possible that they may have same characteristics we may have like Body, weight, blood even DNA!!!

But they might not able to contact with us.

Imagine Two same species living in a galaxy as neighbors but not knowing about each others existence!!.

A experiment was conducted (forgot the name of scientist). He showed that amino acid are created by UV light and atmospheric gases of earth.

I also noticed one thing:

People started noticing UFOs from the moment they read about aliens and some sightings of UFO.

I have also noticed that ETs are mentioned very least or none at all in ancient or medieval literature, books, writings etc.

Edited by Antimony

I also noticed one thing:

People started noticing UFOs from the moment they read about aliens and some sightings of UFO.

I have also noticed that ETs are mentioned very least or none at all in ancient or medieval literature, books, writings etc.

Actually, people have been observing and recording UFO encounters for tens of thousands of years.

http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/ancient_aliens.html

"Life is not inertial. It changes paths on a whim and is not entirely subject to the environmental physics at hand. It has a choice to curve, even when gravity says keep going straight."

If you would please explain this in a greater amount of detail I would be appreciative. I am not understanding this at the level I would like to.

What I mean is, life has a choice in the matter of how it moves about in space. We are subject to gravity on Earth, but if we so choose, we can make the decision to 'jump' upwards and defy gravity for a moment. A rock has no such luxury of choice. It will never jump. It must obey the forces of nature because it cannot make decisions to do otherwise. Plus it has not means to jump, no muscles, no internal energy system which it can use. Therefore, when looking at weird anomalies of shinning white lights in NASA space videos, I think its good to ask, do these lights, stray from straight line trajectories? If so, they are more likely to be lifeforms and warrant further study. Plus, you then want to rule out any physical effects in space that could later an objects linear path or orbital path. There is simply no zigzagging in space.

These white spherical UFOs were filmed a couple days ago in Mexico. At first glance they could just be white helium balloons. At ~2:52 there are three or four spheres that move very suddenly diagonally to the right and literally disappear. (This is for you unlawful).

Spheres are a common type of UFO. Some people speculate that these are actually US miltary craft, but they move faster than any known type of aircraft. They also have the ability to appear and disappear, as if they have a cloaking device. They are commonly reported by commercial pilots.

Interesting footage. Obviously its impossible to speculate on what those white point like objects are, it could be military craft, balloons, ufos, large migratory birds, heck I don't know. The part at the end where they disappear, is when the camera zooms back out and the objects become too small to see. You can hear the whirrr of the zoom out very distinctly twice in about 2 seconds, as the objects lose their magnification and appear to disappear. You can even see some cloud creep into the shot (upper right) as the camera view is now zoomed out and more sky is visible. Remember that the objects weren't visible until he zoomed in 2 levels and now that he zooms back out they become invisible again. I'm not sure about the quick diagonal movements, the sky backdrop is pure blue so its tough for me to see if they are moving or if the cameraman is.

To me this is evidence that there were a dozen or more white point like objects in the air over mexico.

This video gets interesting about 4:35 into it. They discuss some smudging of massive objects on the moon by NASA during the 1994 Clementine Imaging Mission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf8UHS2T1hc&NR=1

If you could post a before and after photo that would be great, my youtube skips alot and I didn't see the presmudge shot. cheers.

• 5 months later...

the was a gal in 1961 said she was taken by aliens when bought back she had a red tattoo on her inner arm or 3 stars 1 plant wear the aliens said they were from nothing was done from it ..till 1989 when a system was found with the 3 stars and what looks to be a planet exact scale of her arm tattoo the women had died the same week it was found..she died in her sleep "unknown" causes

• 1 month later...

More reports from USAF officers regarding UFOs visiting US nuclear testing sites:

from http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/article/ufos-visited-nuclear-weapons-sites-former-air-force-officers-say/19642199

(Sept. 21) -- UFOs have monitored and possibly tampered with American nuclear weapons, according to a group of former Air Force officers who will make their claims public next week at a Washington, D.C., news conference.

"While most of the incidents apparently involved mere surveillance, in a few cases, a significant number of nuclear missiles suddenly and simultaneously malfunctioned, just as USAF security policemen reported seeing disc-shaped craft hovering nearby," says Robert Hastings, author of "UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites."

On Monday, at the National Press Club, Hastings will present six former Air Force personnel who will break their silence and disclose dramatic first-hand experiences with UFOs at nuclear weapons sites.

UFOs and Alien Encounters?Bettmann / Corbis11 photos An unidentified flying object was photographed by a government employee over the Holloman Air Development Center in New Mexico in 1964. Photos like this one offer some of the most compelling evidence for those who believe that extraterrestrials have visited our planet.

UFOs and Alien Encounters?

An unidentified flying object was photographed by a government employee over the Holloman Air Development Center in New Mexico in 1964. Photos like this one offer some of the most compelling evidence for those who believe that extraterrestrials have visited our planet.

Bettmann / CorbisIn a statement, Hastings said, "At long last, all of these witnesses are coming forward to say that, as unbelievable as it may seem to some, UFOs have long monitored and sometimes tampered with our nukes."

Hastings' co-host for the news conference, ICBM launch officer Capt. Robert Salas, was witness to a UFO incident in 1967 that, he says, caused a missile disruption at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana, and he was ordered to keep quiet about it.

"The Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases, and we can prove it," Salas said.

Another officer scheduled to appear at Monday's conference, Col. Charles Halt, witnessed a disc-shaped object shooting beams of light onto the joint Anglo/American RAF Bentwaters airbase in England in 1980. The lights were reportedly near the base's nuclear weapons storage area.

"I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted -- both then and now -- to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation."

Along with the other officers who will be on hand to support this remarkable UFO agenda, Hastings says that he and the auspicious military group will discuss the national security implications of these and other UFO incidents, and they will urge the government to come clean about the subject.

In addition to declassified U.S. government documents that will be offered at the event, the group plans to address the following questions:

•Why do UFOs continue to appear at nuclear weapons sites, decade after decade?

•What might these incursions indicate about the intentions and goals of those who presumably pilot these craft?

•Why has the U.S. government chosen to keep the American public, and people everywhere, in the dark about these dramatic developments?

Read more at American Chronicle.

/endcopy