• Netgear
    • D-Link
    • Linksys
    • Buffalo
    • Belkin
    • TRENDnet
    • Motorola
    • ZyXEL
    • Not any of above. Post the router company.

I've got a Linksys WRT54GC, which despite sharing a name with the standard wrt54g series... is complete camp. Its smaller, but that also means less memory and less flash, so no flashing it to un-crap. Don't think it'll support bridge mode either. Best to stay away from it if possible.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had before a netgear, and i had a lot of problems with it, always i was restarting, turning off it, looking temperature...untill a week ago, i got a new one, this has 4 years, and not mine, only provided, its a linksys; until time, runs like silk :)

I had before a netgear, and i had a lot of problems with it, always i was restarting, turning off it, looking temperature...untill a week ago, i got a new one, this has 4 years, and not mine, only provided, its a linksys; until time, runs like silk :)

The netgear router was not too bad, but it seems that degraded the connection if do not restart occasionally.

The new linksys router is the Linksys WAG200G with firmware 10.01.08, which does not give microcuts.

It is very popular router.

But now linksys have better routers, especially with respect to the wifi n.

PD: who made your avatar, nani*? Is nice...

Edited by SPH-Pescadorr

Im going to supercharge my one, first i need copper wiers and batturez. And a super internet cable, thats liek, rly wide. So taht the Internets can fit thru it bettars

Lol, what router do you use? I use a Billion like Higg,it is very nice, I can play wirelessly at the same speed as wired. If you don't understand him,

The netgear router was not too bad, but it seems that degraded the connection if do not restart occasionally.

The new linksys router is the Linksys WAG200G with firmware 10.01.08, which does not give microcuts.

It is very popular router.

But now linksys have better routers, especially with respect to the wifi n.

PD: who made your avatar, nani*? Is nice...

i use a switch with utp cable

cause of better speed and be sure i have connection ^^

i'm not really into wireless connection

I use a netgear 3500 wireless n router. I love netgear and dislike linksys, linksys is the mass market plug and play router, where netgear is more power user friendly. I also avergare about 25 megs down 4 megs up on speedtest.net running through my netgear. So it's all good to me.

I use a netgear 3500 wireless n router. I love netgear and dislike linksys, linksys is the mass market plug and play router, where netgear is more power user friendly. I also avergare about 25 megs down 4 megs up on speedtest.net running through my netgear. So it's all good to me.

Waaah Waaah Waaah! Your internet speed makes me cry!

• 2 weeks later...