Show us your car photos.

daredevil

3 minutes ago, Meatface said:

here you go, I didn't really clean the inside as I wasn't expecting pictures taken of it. Once yo u see the dirty brake pedal you cant unsee it. lol

664485229_studeint.jpg.910858e58efc100adc13d5e5b178dc71.jpg

One more profile, I have flame throwers in the pipes but kind of hard to photograph.

No photo description available.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • 100 1

10 hours ago, Meatface said:

here you go, I didn't really clean the inside as I wasn't expecting pictures taken of it. Once yo u see the dirty brake pedal you cant unsee it. lol

664485229_studeint.jpg.910858e58efc100adc13d5e5b178dc71.jpg

man  i really like it. sexy beast!!!!! i grew up going to car shows . dont think i ever seen one of these. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Yess! Car freaks! Love it!

This is my Ford festa ST Line, had this baby for two years now!😁thinking about getting a BMW M3 but not sure yet

562DC286-EF1A-4360-B63E-D14F2EA6F3A5.jpeg

775AF5E4-50CD-4A6B-B640-9B6F65269733.jpeg

Nice ride Coudy! I bet theres not much of thoses in England streets? Ford are rather common here in north america but  it s quit special to see one across the pound .  

As for the M3 .. mannn i d love to get one of theses badboy but they are fricking expensive over here ( to buy and repaire lool) The new one is msrp at 86k lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eazy said:

Nice ride Coudy! I bet theres not much of thoses in England streets? Ford are rather common here in north america but  it s quit special to see one across the pound .

Well, let’s just say that Fords are one of the most popular cars here in England! They are everywhere!! Haha ;)

I do agree with you on the M3! Just costs too much :( sadly hopefully I’ll win the lottery one day and get that bad boy!!

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Well, let’s just say that Fords are one of the most popular cars here in England! They are everywhere!! Haha ;)

Ohhh i didn t know that, i always tought american cars were not really a thing outside of the americas . 

A friend of mine bought a tesla 3 dual motor, man that thing is fast . It s litterally a street rocket lola

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eazy said:

Ohhh i didn t know that, i always tought american cars were not really a thing outside of the americas . 

A friend of mine bought a tesla 3 dual motor, man that thing is fast . It s litterally a street rocket lola

Yeah man loads of fords here!! I bet haha Tesla are so fast now, all you have to do is put your foot down and boooom it’s gone🤣there’s loads of them here too 

• Like 1

This is my daily winter drive booring thing 😛  4x4 2L turbo 300hp/450Nm. Bit fun on snow and slippy weather. That haldex and eLSD rear makes it fun. Sport button takes it to 10%/90% setting. Feels like rear wheel driver.

02d61830-12bc-4c33-b93b-c97736e737cb-large r 0.jpg