Problem with map : Fueldump

tipsy

I have noticed this many times in map Fueldump (on jay1) players of either team (mostly axis) get their game crashed. It has happened many many times, don't know where is the prob. So just a request to remove this map and replace it with some other map out of 6 basic maps .

upload2.JPG?rnd=0.39688791828439773

upload1.JPG?rnd=0.9840936441503747

tnks bie :hi

the only time i wanna play ET is known Jay#1 gonna play 3 maps in raw that I love and especially fueldump: Supply -> Fueldump -> Oasis... now where I'm gonna play :embrass

anyway Radar or battery both gonna have complaint: battery people gonna say lag... lag... why losing my FPS?? for Radar people gonna say I hate this map and leave

well suggest a good map guys this is fueldump you wanna replace it's not like any other map.

the only time i wanna play ET is known Jay#1 gonna play 3 maps in raw that I love and especially fueldump: Supply -> Fueldump -> Oasis... now where I'm gonna play :embrass

anyway Radar or battery both gonna have complaint: battery people gonna say lag... lag... why losing my FPS?? for Radar people gonna say I hate this map and leave

well suggest a good map guys this is fueldump you wanna replace it's not like any other map.

Helms_Deep_Demo.sized.jpg

Let the lag begin with helms deep !

Actually many people asked for Radar on the map request topic, it had the most votes to be added on servers with Minas.