Apology

Griffin32

I dont accept apology

Stop spam Husa and especially throwing words just like that, or saying word "racists" in the other thread and then come to say i have -1 bad reputation, now you know why!!! :hmm do you know at least who is Giffin? personally i didn't know who he is or what he did until he xfire me

I know he did wrong to us, but we should give him another chance....

All leaders; we should give him another chance. He always told me how sorry he was.

Maybe he learn lesson from this.

u guys have a merry christmas and happy new year.:(

-StgL-

Wont say even word,little bosnian kid will shout his mouth.And stop spamming stupid posts because it gives me moar minus rep i see what i dOant care and whatever,btw guys ever thought of working on cemetary? U are enough serious for that bussines,now ill be attacked form bilarjads of peoplez saying stupid immature kid,get a life,grow up, ..........

PS:I dont know griffin

Wont say even word,little bosnian kid will shout his mouth.And stop spamming stupid posts because it gives me moar minus rep i see what i dOant care and whatever,btw guys ever thought of working on cemetary? U are enough serious for that bussines,now ill be attacked form bilarjads of peoplez saying stupid immature kid,get a life,grow up, ..........

PS n02:Dont want any fights..So this is end

i dont get it...

• Like 1

• Administrators

PS n02:Dont want any fights..So this is end

Talking to yourself on Internet is pretty bad thing. :P

On the other hand griffin you where IP banned on forums. Not sure how you posted/register back but I did made a ticket with the IPB support team and prolly they fixed the issue. We will discuss what to do and will let you know end result. Till then your ban stays.

seriously man your clan members come on our servers and talk shit, they don't even know us also you created a whole category talk shit about fa lol

epic_fail2.jpg

i can name half of the anime on there. xD

• Administrators

Nah, girl, i don't know you, and you fall in love of me, damn, im a man!!!

In your dreams? Flirting on e-forums is bad :P

Sorry, just couldn't resist LOL

U should Listen to Dare.. he's got some BAD experience on it... ROFL ROFL ROFL...

LMFAO, Dare, bro, homie don't be jelous.

"Everydays i awake handsome, but today i exaggerate!"

U should Listen to Dare.. he's got some BAD experience on it... ROFL ROFL ROFL...

damn, Fem you're rlly sexy when you laugh!!