Trout fishing!

LainTime/Bazingaa^_-

So, right now its sea trout season in Sweden and that means that i will be fishing quit a bit this week. 

Tomorrow will be my first day this year im out fishing in open water and i thought i could share some pics of my gear that i will be using tomorrow :)

post-7675-0-45153600-1364943068_thumb.jpg

Spinning rod is a Shimano Nexave BX 270M

Flyfishing rod is a Vision Nite class 8 

Spinning reel: Shimano EXAGE 4000FB

Fly reel: Vision Koma with an extend line for the coast.

post-7675-0-77400800-1364942890_thumb.jpg

Some of the lures i will be using. Two of the are handmade and they work really good!

post-7675-0-78635600-1364943030_thumb.jpg

One of my favorite flies! Its called Pattegrisen and is originally from Denmark. This one and all the other flies in the box i have made myself :)

post-7675-0-18978400-1364943223_thumb.jpg

And of course the most important thing, my RayBan glasses ;)

• Like 3

Nice man! I have never been trout fishing, but I do catfish like a crazy man :D Smoke says it is for lazy people, but I love the waiting game hahaha.. Well that and the fillets on the grill yum :D

Nice man! I have never been trout fishing, but I do catfish like a crazy man :D Smoke says it is for lazy people, but I love the waiting game hahaha.. Well that and the fillets on the grill yum :D

Fishing catfish is awesome!! But due to the low population its illegal in Sweden :( But why cares about that? ;)

• Like 1

Fishing catfish is awesome!! But due to the low population its illegal in Sweden :( But why cares about that? ;)

I would lose my mind if it were illegal here hehe.. I could say for sure I would be breaking the law lol

This is mainly the gear i use. Doesn't have any specimens gear yet :)

Fishing with a hat and glasses? :P  lol :D  how you manage to share with us their specimens ;)