Any ideas for new mouse?

Vanaraud

(So have had problems with mouse lately. In ET when I hold RMB for knife it throws it randomly, it automatically discharges the button. Now on Crysis 3 I can´t even take a aim with RMB, sometimes it recognises the click other times not. I think my Logitech 3y mouse is giving up on me. Tried 3 times to reinstall old drivers, today noticed that new driver came out few days back, still no help.)

I would like to have for my next mouse something bigger than average office mouse. Have tried Gigabyte M6980 and it fit quite well. The price limit would be 40€ max. I was wondering if theres anything similiar or better in that price and size? And yes: size matters ;)

steelseries Xai or any steelseries mouse i know there are ment for RPG gaming mostly but works just fine for fps games aswell it has last many drunk days on my hand and the wire is good if u can break that u gotta be master or smthing.

there is enought buttons and still not to many and i love the small button near middle mose button to change your sens in just 1 click good for sniping :)

Thanks guys for replies. My cuurent breaking mouse is also a logitech and its too low, I think g400 etc would be also. There are some roccats which seem to be also higher but going out of price range of 40€. And I don´t see a reason to pat 2x of the money for exactly same specs(1000mhz, 6000dpi m6980x) just for the name. Gygabite it is then(only 1 left in local dealers...).

I'm going to buy soon a new one me too.. It will be one of those mices: Razer Taipan (for his dual sensor system) or stick at the Razer Deathadder (I use the old version atm)..

Now you're right DrJosk but all those mices are made with high dpi, so even if it's bs no matter if you buy this one or an other one.. All mices will come with those spec now.. This has not to stop you in your choice.. Look at the price, sensor system, ergonomics, the look.. For the rest if it comes with, gratz, if not, not a big deal..

Why , the g400 is basicly the renewal of that one :P

Well,i use mx518 and it works pefrect for a 3 years already :P but,tbh i dont know the difference between this one and g400 :o

ConQ