Autoshuffle in each map on Etpub

daredevil

Yeye or nono  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Yeye or nono

• Add autoshuffle.
    • No. Let admins do it. I like to be in axis or allies as far as teams are balanced.

i dunno last few times i played over the weekend there were some ratty 8 vs 4 games going on...

but i hate to give up my slot on the allied team =D

oh well i guess i need to play more axis anyway after my "play better defense then" responses to the whole map rushing thing.

since i been playing, i have noticed that teams are either uneven with numbers, or skill (like today it was 12-7) and whenever we call shufflevote, cos they had more peeps it never passed!!

AUTO SHUFFLE FTW! :twisted:

• Administrators
i dunno last few times i played over the weekend there were some ratty 8 vs 4 games going on...

but i hate to give up my slot on the allied team =D

oh well i guess i need to play more axis anyway after my "play better defense then" responses to the whole map rushing thing.

Should be solved by auto shuffle at mid game.

New system should be able to fix it.

With +/-3 warning to keep team balanced.

Anytime if their would be +/- 4 their would be auto shuffle after 2 warnings at 30 sec of interval.

If you find any bug or not working proplery let me know.

• 5 years later...

autoshuffle and autoput is not really good at this moment in jay3
in jay3 every map you get shuffled and 25 people changes teams after it and mostly it gets shuffled while its not needed.
autoputeam is oke but is it possible to give players more time to fix teams themselves before they get autoputted ? 
shuffle might do the trick for the time admins are not in server 01:00 am GTM +1 till 10 am GTM +1
but it generally causes more annoyingness around players then that it benefits.

• Like 1

Quick! Someone lock this topic before they derail a 5 year old topic! xD

I couldn't find any other topic related to the autoshuffle so .. if you can show me the right topic you would make me happy men :P in other case please dont lock ;)

exept this 1 though http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/57220-fun-1-auto-shuffle/   but also not really something about jay3 so thought lets post it here :P

I couldn't find any other topic related to the autoshuffle so ..

It's a good opportunity to start a new one. ;)

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 2