Profile customization

daredevil

• Administrators

Can any of the platinum VIP's try profile customization? Staff, coleader and leaders have that option included so if they can try and give some feedback it would be great.

• Like 2

Haha worked really good... Changed the background using a url, quite snazzy hehe

I don't see any other options besides the standard setup.

It's in My Settings, should be top option..

I selected gif animation, I did not show it whole size even picture is small. 400 with x 198 height (pixels).

Masa_1964

Don't know if it makes a difference, but there is a tile option for the background, maybe that would fix it?

• Like 1

Awesome, it works again

Just a small remark and I for sure don't want to whine, because it works great for me.

But is it possible to put the default background color to something else than #FFF (some light gray might already do the trick).

Everytime I visit a profile with background pic that takes a while to load, it hurts my eyes (I'm kind of sensitive for white backgrounds, really can't stand them)

=> Don't bother if that takes a lot of work. I will fix it myself in that case (userscript of  stylish ). Just a very small remark :)

EDIT:  skulls pic is either a white background (which would be mean) or doesn't load here => totally non important side note :P.

Edited by DrJoske