Aliens VS Predator (2010)

daredevil

• Administrators

In case you haven't heard, Rebellion, the developers who made AVP on the Atari Jaguar in the early 90's and AVP on PC in 1999, are developing a NEW AVP for PC, Xbox 360, and PS3, that will be released in February 2010. The game will feature 3 campaigns : Marine, Alien, and Predator, and it will feature online multiplayer and 4 player co-op.

I'd like to point out that the AVP video game series has NOTHING in common story-wise to the horrible AVP film series. The films take place in the modern day and the games take place around the same time period of the Aliens film (aka the future).

Here's some nice videos :

Teaser Trailer

Predator Trailer

Marine Trailer

In case you haven't heard, Rebellion, the developers who made AVP on the Atari Jaguar in the early 90's and AVP on PC in 1999, are developing a NEW AVP for PC, Xbox 360, and PS3, that will be released in February 2010. The game will feature 3 campaigns : Marine, Alien, and Predator, and it will feature online multiplayer and 4 player co-op.

I'd like to point out that the AVP video game series has NOTHING in common story-wise to the horrible AVP film series. The films take place in the modern day and the games take place around the same time period of the Aliens film (aka the future).

Here's some nice videos :

Teaser Trailer

Predator Trailer

Marine Trailer

Wait wait wait wasn't AVP on atari jaguar crap? (I never played it so i wouldn't really know. Just from watching AVGN lol).

Marine trailer is great. Reminds me of Doom3, which was of course a ripoff of "Aliens", so it seems fitting to have it come full-circle. I loved Doom3, I know a lot of gamers hated it but I played the single player all the way through and played multiplayer too (when I could get it to work lol).

I played AVP (1999 version) and it was ok, not worth buying but played on someone else's pc.

This has potential to be an awesome game, maybe we could put up a server when it comes out if it doesn't suck.

• Administrators

OOooo. Looks cool! The last AVP for PC wasn't bad at all, but this should be better!

Well, AVP comics are all about the future and on other planets. I don't get why they adapted them on present day when they were suppose to be on Ryushi. Oh I remember, budget costs and cuts for a quick summer film.

• 1 month later...

I still have avp2 for PC....... I still play it occasionally too (was alot of fun playing lan games with 4 buddies, and online all the time) . I forgot about the new one coming out soon. I will have to look for it.

Unfortunately, you can tell where someone is by their IP address...... so that wont work.

But there are some programs which would mask your IP with another "trusted" person's IP who can be in a totally different country.

Though I think Australia is getting an uncensored version. http://www.news.com.au/technology/aliens-vs-predator-game-ban-overturned-for-ma15-australian-release/story-e6frfro0-1225812391001