!Chuck4Abuck

• Administrators

I saw the movie in 3D theater, well about3D things is bullshit coz I didn't see any 3D with that glasses they gave us and it's almost damn 15€ WTF :blink: but the movie it self is not bad, well I enjoyed to watch this movie in big screen with nice special effects and the scenery is beautiful :D

It was really long movie. Should have ended it fast. More or less every few mins I felt I was watching some hybrid Dracula's due to their teeth's lol..

Funny thing was movie ticket cost was 13$ for 3D in some NJ cinema but pop corn cost was 8$! LOL

But I agree though. I didn't see anything like 3D.

I really enjoyed it and would probably see it again (even over Sherlock Holmes which I have yet to see).

The 3D at this point in time seems a little lacking, it just seems to add depth to the screen. I'd really like it if things popped out every once in a while, but there's probably some limitation I don't know about.

When I saw it, it hurt my head too much, so I took off the fail Australian 3D glasses and watched it normally. I thought it was fine without the 3D. And I payed $17.50 for the movie and $10 for small popcorn <_<