Knife damage

Aigle

!!!ATTENTION THIS IS FOR THE HARDCORE SERVER ATTENTION!!!

The knife in my opinion is OVER powered.

First the knife damage seems to be higher then normal. I wouldn't care normally because they have to get close to me with it, however I start to see a lot of random noobs that ran into the fights with the knife. However you would say why you just don't go away from them and kill them at a long distance. This lead to my second over powered point on the knife: the throwknife. We MUST do something to lower that thing (you can even forget about the knife damage) but it's incredible how bad it can be.

I'm good for corner raping and doing 2-3 headshots very fast however it's not the same for everyone. I've look at Electro playing yesterday and he was getting kill EACH time he was facing the guy with the knife. The "wait time" for the throwknife is too short. In real life the guy wouldn't be able to throw it that fast. It's good to have it on the server because we enjoy using it sometimes when we need it. However in NO WAY someone should be able to kill me if he's gibbing someone at that moment, not looking at me and that I started to shoot on him. If I'm not fast enough to shoot him 3 bullets in the head he can turn back and throw 5 knifes in my direction while I'm shooting 4 bullets. So for all noobs that aren't good at close combat, they should always have their throwknife ready and they will always be able to kill their opponent.

So I suggest you to lower the "wait time" between each throwknife or lower the damage. That would at least let an advantage to the guy with the gun which is supposed to be that.

If you look at my Topic description it says Hardcore server. Thanks for letting me know that I didn't point it right. I'm not talking about Jaymod at all. You can do whatever you want on the Jaymod server I don't care since I never and will never play there since there is too much random things and noise everywhere.

Now in my post I said that the throw IS realistic and the "wait time" isn't since it throws it too fast.

So please change your post for opinions on Hardcore server since the problem comes from there.

• Like 1

In etpub its ridiculous too. I can throw all 15 throwing knives in 3-4 seconds, usually getting 1-2 kills. Although the "kimbo-style" as i call it, throwing knives while using normal knife, is the funnest you can legally have online. It does need to be nerfed a wee bit, if not speed then at least a little bit damagewise.

there's 15, but they just do damage and litter the map. No poison, and you can't hold the throw button down for more range. Totally different from jaymod knives, but much funner to kill with :D

If you look at my Topic description it says Hardcore server. Thanks for letting me know that I didn't point it right. I'm not talking about Jaymod at all. You can do whatever you want on the Jaymod server I don't care since I never and will never play there since there is too much random things and noise everywhere.

Now in my post I said that the throw IS realistic and the "wait time" isn't since it throws it too fast.

So please change your post for opinions on Hardcore server since the problem comes from there.

Oh okay srry pal. I edited lol. I thought you meant jaymod XD (My bad Aigle ! I LUV U !!). I don't play on hardcore so I wouldn't know anything about it =P. They get like 10-20 knives on hardcore right? (or was that pub? or both?). Anything over 5 is over kill in my opinion XD

how many knives does etpub have lol???

val said something bout throwing 15 knives....

maybe i will start playing on pub if there is indeeed 15 knives lol

Don't tell to "thecleaner"for knives on etpub otherwice u guys will get into trouble lol