Runescape

Ben10

The Evolution of Combat update is actually very good.. I didnt like it at first but it IS an upgrade IMO. The only bad thing is that because you can now see an enemies weakness by 'targeting' them, fighting with a method / weapon that they arent weak against, deals very little damage.. so now you need to have good range, mage, and melee if you do things like slayer tasks.. Which I really dont like.. You shouldn't HAVE to fight their weakness to stand a chance..

Well, that was in some cases always a factor :P

I remember killing crocodiles with granite maul (loved triple hitting with that weapon) years ago, which back then was already a pain in the ass (you needed sharp weapons :( )

Anyway, the game became stupid when they illegalized scamming and luring...

i have a maxed account with all 99 stats 120 dung i quit it as soon as the owners changed and didn't care about players just cared about 100% profit

Edited by KiLLeRRR

Well, that was in some cases always a factor :P

I remember killing crocodiles with granite maul (loved triple hitting with that weapon) years ago, which back then was already a pain in the ass (you needed sharp weapons :( )

Anyway, the game became stupid when they illegalized scamming and luring...

Yeah ofc.. But now with EoC I bet you literally wouldnt be able to kill them with a maul full stop lol.. NPCs which used to get owned with a whip even though they were only weak against stabbing, are impossible with a whip now >.<

PS: Thanks for your moneys!

Edited by Chuckun

i used to dream of getting a party hat thru loot/luring people/by just picking it up somewhere hoping that RS will drop one in front of me lol...i've once lured a player before way back 2004. remember the church with priests inside & when you touch the wine priest will attack? anyway, i've always enjoyed merchanting & treasure hunting & earning millions till Grand Exchange appeared -_-

i used to dream of getting a party hat thru loot/luring people/by just picking it up somewhere hoping that RS will drop one in front of me lol...i've once lured a player before way back 2004. remember the church with priests inside & when you touch the wine priest will attack? anyway, i've always enjoyed merchanting & treasure hunting & earning millions till Grand Exchange appeared -_-

I had a blue party hat, used for luring

=> Ice plateau, for always my favourite RS spot :pokerface:

I'm just looking into flipping now, since I suck at making money and I would never like to resort to scamming / luring (you scumbags :P Lmao).. Its gonna be tricky with the G.E cause if I buy 10,000 of something at a low price, then the market price will drop because of it, making the higher selling price less acheivable lol..

that's why i hate grand exchange XD...before it appeared, players can set their own prices for their items specially the rare ones..i remember selling my full wizard gold for 2.5 million coz the buyer is desperate to have it lol...merchanting is just so fun for me before GE

can i borrow your phat? my guy is Lumixstar. add me XD

lol, sold that account years ago :P

The little money I had left , I gave to Chuckun

I might start again when the old school servers become free for members (extra 5 dollar isn't worth it for me)

Also talked with pmo and he told me I should be allowed to lure, but he couldn't tell me if ice plateau tele was allowed :(

Edited by DrJoske

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!! Some day we should shedule a day for all of us to play together, this would be so awesome!

My guy is 162 combat I think and total level is maybe 1700 and my favorite skill to train is FRIENDSHIP xD. :punk And my other favorite skills are slayer and hunter. And I use hunter skill to make my :money: . BUT I am on break from runescape because I am taking serious time for FA and staying active on servers. :drunk

• 1 month later...

Started in rs1 then made one of the first maxed pures ewa-zezima then made him into a runepure, then made a new pure with 99 range and mage at cb lvl 72 ewa--zezima or something. then in 2007 i sold both accounts and started to have a life. 3 months before eoc i started a new pure ewazezima got 94 mage and range owned a little then eoc came out, it sucked and i quit again.. Now for good i hope :P 1 addiction is enough i think.