tOrMeNtIuM: new computer, suggestions!

Pro*tOrMeNtIuM

it may not be cheaper, but the parts are a lot better quality for the ones you get yourself. Guess what you buy a dell part and it fails you have to have them replace it. It must be a dell motherboard(alienware board) they usually use a terrible motherboard. Again its also some gratification out of doing it yourself.

ok i guess that true got a point ther

If anyone would know, it would be you.

msn.exe , photoshop.exe , ventrilo.exe , ..and anything.exe including ur etbot.exe wont run in linux since its a windows file format.

u can also read in crossfire, wont hurt u a little reading before acusing , braindead nubs

PS.

am trying to ask for suggestions about my new computer , if u wanna make a topic for flaming me , go make a new topic in another section of forum, am not gonna whine, just stop hjacking this thread, or this will be same tard as fag forum with ppl posting pics all over without any sense.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lik i said when u buy parts u get the highest quality on them , u cant go wrong with a custom build pc , buying a brand pc ur just paying for the free software and the companies logo uber gay if i might add .

(dont high jack the dudes post with cheats and stuff linux is the save way to cheat the No Hack Names Allowed. collection is still undetected if ur know wut ur doin) :spam:lol

also i been searching to build it my self...

and getting a motherboard+power supply+ graphic card+sound card+case+ram+i7 porcessor+cooling system

doesnt seem to go lower than 1200 dollars, so i dont get how ppl say its overpriced when i dont find anything cheaper

link me if u guys find anything.. similar for arroudn same price

Sounds to me that is as low as you can go for what you are aiming for. If anyone got something cheap or dirt cheap I would like to see the links =P

also could be fun to build it myself, altough i have to read a lot cuz i have no idea how.

well I bought ACER pc once for 1000€ ... 1 month later core2duo came out and that damn E6600 kick ass all CPU around, the next day start reading some tutorial how to do build up a pc and youtube was great for help cos there is a lot of tutorials there, one week later I bought E6600 with nvidia 8800gts 320 with new case the whole thing for 700€ at that time

I can't tell you how bad i felt with that 1000€ acer pc (in 40 days)... since then i never buy a PC again (lol once but it was a laptop)

well yeh i was letting my self go for the brand and logo of the comp, but thinking twice looks like yeh dell uses not that good stuff and i could get better ,

also could be fun to build it myself, altough i have to read a lot cuz i have no idea how.

lol yea after u build ur first rig then u will never buy a brand pc ever again unless ur gettin a laptop

yeh well i already started searching parts and videos on how to build a pc, looks like the best way yeh

wreck go make a topic about it, is not news that i have pbban., am just asking a question about computers,

thatw hy the forum is divided by topics, but hey ur a member u should understand that.

or lol do what u like is ur forum anyways and i already got my answer , so start the flame nub

whatever dude, keep throwing insults. i posted some advice to help you despite the fact that u have been caught before. but yeah call me a nub, yet you hack a free game?

gg's

DO NOT GET A DELL, AND DO NOT GET ALIENWARE THEY FAIL!!!!!!!

www.newegg.com

Get an Intel i7 950 processor

and an X58 Mobo.. Build up from there.. I would recommend Nvidia GTX 285 for GPU, I have this one and there is nothing that I have found that it cannot do.

My sisters boyfriend has an Intel i7 950 OC'd at 4.4.. Mine is stock at 3.1 and still kicks the shit outta anything.

I could find parts and pieces for an extreme machine for under 1000 that will beat the ass off of an Alienware or Dell POS.

If you buy a PC from a company they are going to skimp on something, whether it be the GPU or the Mobo, they will fail at something.

My 920 is at 4.47ghz and could go higher. No reason to spend more on the processor. But the 950 is definitely better assuming you get a equally good overclocker.

I'm getting a cheap 860 i7 for purposes of reselling it. I'll sell it for $230 if anyone wants it.