What Instruments do you play?

Shinobi

I dabbled in the piano and briefly in the guitar...was never very good at those. Then I got into audio engineering, so I stopped all that and now focus on making musicians sound better :P

• 2 weeks later...

guitar mostly, low brow jazz-upscale blues and R&B + classical...though trumpet was my first instrument. spent many years as a performer doing the west coast festival circuit and some studio session work. proficient background vocalist...harmonizing doesn't scare me sort of thing. never a front person, had much more fun letting someone else take the blame.

don't let Lulu fool ya...he's a pretty good pianist.

I play drums, bass, guitar, piano, lap steele, banjo, mandolin... I had a song posted on here somewhere I recorded all the instruments myself, but I will put another link if anyone would like to listen.. Did all the vocals too, but I am not a good singer lol :D

https://soundcloud.c...trembling-hands

Edited by -=Chr0n=-