Kill Bill (1.2)

Pulp Fiction

Schindlers List

The Pianist

The usual suspects

Seven

The silence of the lambs

Sin city...

Comedy: Ace Ventura 1&2 movies still crack me up with the ridiculousness, Good old Jim Carrey :D

Akchiown: The Dark Knight/The Punisher Not much of a comic book geek, but still awesome :)

Drama: I prefer not to have a lot of drama in my life. However; The Shawshank Redemption is always a classic.

Horror: Cat's Eyes That movie scared me pretty much my entire childhood.

Syfi: Gremlins! :D

Edited by RumbleJunkie

Apocalypse Now, Full metal jacket, Platoons , Kill Bill , Last Tango in Paris, American beauty, Trainspotting, Dirty Harry ,
Too much good movie. I think this page is not enough if i ...

Scott Pilgrim was awesome haha XD I have to say a movie like I am Legend is a favorite :) also stuff that creates a nostalgic feeling like The Sandlot :) Hard to really say what my favorite move is haha. The Last Samurai was also a favored one :)

Scott Pilgrim was awesome haha XD I have to say a movie like I am Legend is a favorite :) also stuff that creates a nostalgic feeling like The Sandlot :) Hard to really say what my favorite move is haha. The Last Samurai was also a favored one :)

Totally agree with you. It is really hard to find THAT movie because there are so many good ones! By the way, all the ones you listed are awesome!! :D