Foot Kick Suggestion

pilzpl

Hi Friends

For long time I was played on silent servers and there were a Foot Kick options.

Its very useful option in close fight, when enemy is close to me (click on mouse button or binded key on keyboard) and enemy died from my shoes (foot)- i dont know what it called exactly- i called if FootKick :) Its more funny when sounds works with it, like ninja sound or sth else :)

Maybe on JAY3 support can add this feature?

PS: how it works U can see on the youtube video I found (00:18 time):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot2t5BIAMwU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot2t5BIAMwU

Edited by pilzpl

It's called 'Kick', and I believe that it's not available on Jaymod mod, only on NoQ and Silent mod apparently (the video you posted was taken on a NoQ server)

We have that on J3, but it doesnt kill the enemy. Just kick the enemy and probably bounce away if there's not obstacle behind the enemy.

Umm. to activate that kill option on J3, you need to be crazy, green and tear apart your clothes, like Green Hulk. Then kick the enemy. But ofcourse, Im just joking on that one. :P

Hey, this kick can kill enemy when support add more power for this option. One kick from low distance and body crash (die) :)

Like rifle grenade weapon- if server use more power for guns- rifle or another weapon have more power and can kill faster (some code in server configs)

maybe i can try to make a demo from some Polish silent server where it works good and paste here to watch :)

Edited by pilzpl

I have played on servers with kick. Usually 3 kicks to kill enemy unless their hp is low,but i like to jump and kick enemy in the air,,i call it the "double donkey kick" hehe. I will try to make a vid next time. And yes,,it's a NQ server.

Ok my friends,

1 kick 1 die

I made my short lame :) FragMovie and put it on youtube.

How kick from foot works u can see at 02:46 when enemy get my Nike on the balls :)

Its poland silentmod server.

How it works for more enemy i will record movie from tunnels in baserace map- there are more capabilities to use kick option.

PS: here is maybe more damage for kick then 40 :)

And U can kick and kill

Movie here - change to 720p- :

http://youtu.be/6XhTOIIFq6A

www.youtu.be/6XhTOIIFq6A

PS2: if U wanna i can get U this server IP to watch.

I dream about "foot kick" on Jaymod 3 B)

Edited by pilzpl

just join me in NQ1 :D

i love the kick...

run to a door jump and in the air kick the door open and you stand in the room instead of the door opening...

+you aint have the moment of freeze cause of the kick :D

We have that on J3, but it doesnt kill the enemy. Just kick the enemy and probably bounce away if there's not obstacle behind the enemy.

In Jaymod I think it's more like a push not kick.

I most of the time use it to kick doors open ^^

Same here,makes me feel like this:

And now, here the comes .... Your life never be the same...drama%20alert.gif

Kick frag movie...

One kick one die... foot kick never be the same...no more door open, no more push enemy...just like that--- one kick one die...

Can U feel it?? Can u smeel it?? Yes, U can do it now... check the movie and vote to put foot kick on Jay 3 server.... More fun, more deaths :)

Just like that.

If U dont believe and use kick for door open only U were wrong... Using kick U can be more flexibility and game give U mor fun.. check it on the P!LZ KICK movie ;)

More damge, more fun, and dont use foot kick to door open- u can kill enemy like P!LZ :lol

All unbelieving can see what they lose...

Now, on the foot kick movie.. See it, Join It, vote fot it on Jay3 or SilentMod FA servers... :)

Its more fun u can imagine...

Movie here ------>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc-HY3IlH7Q

Ps: check how sniper rifle is powerfull

2,3 HS an enemy died

Edited by pilzpl

As fun / Funny as this looks, If it is going to be considered, please can we keep this away from the Hardcore server? (To kick people i mean, you can already kick Air canisters and grenades) Perhaps the use of being able to kick ammo / health packs would be a fun thing to see also?

Thanks,

~Wh!rlW!nd

Edited by wh!rlw!nd