finks that spawn killing is a ball aik

deano

no when u join a server and every time u spawn either a god dam panza hits u or a mortar lands on ur head or u get some kamakarzi actress just run in with a flamefrower well i hate it lol and it really does my head in :P

• Administrators

no when u join a server and every time u spawn either a god dam panza hits u or a mortar lands on ur head or u get some kamakarzi actress just run in with a flamefrower well i hate it lol and it really does my head in :P

There is a thing called spawnshiled which protects you for a few seconds after you spawn, if you cannot kill the panza or flametrower within those few seconds then its time to /uninstall and move to something like Maple Story. :rolleyes:

There is a thing called spawnshiled which protects you for a few seconds after you spawn, if you cannot kill the panza or flametrower within those few seconds then its time to /uninstall and move to something like Maple Story. :rolleyes:

Or tetris

if you know there is an enemy in your spawn waiting to kill, anticpate it and react. dont stand around and them complain. move and shoot especially if you know where they are. arty outside the spawn area is annoying but can avoided if you use another exit point or become rambo and run out with guns blazing.

The real problem is that there are a handful of players (Playing FA1 only - none at FA2 that I see really) that ONLY use mortar or panzer the entire time they play. I agree certain people don't have shit for PC or connection, or just suck at FPS games, but it does get kinda ridiculous on servers sometimes with mortars to spawn or mortaring in front of spawn..

Edited by nrgy

• 2 weeks later...

The best way to do it is take your 4 seconds of spawn shield and RUN!!!!!!!

Let your team die, they don't matter. If you are a medic you can come back later. But your life is more important so run!!!!

I use to always do that in beerrun when I see a panzer or flamer in our spawn, I just run away and when I come back 8 seconds later, half of my team need a revive. I get 5-6 revive spree there :D

The best way to do it is take your 4 seconds of spawn shield and RUN!!!!!!!

Let your team die, they don't matter. If you are a medic you can come back later. But your life is more important so run!!!!

I use to always do that in beerrun when I see a panzer or flamer in our spawn, I just run away and when I come back 8 seconds later, half of my team need a revive. I get 5-6 revive spree there :D

I just run and let everyone sitting there in spawn die. You got to be heartless at times like that =P (oh ya and if someone gets in your way jump over them super mario style or nudge them). It is like fighting a giant mob sometimes (fight your own team to live !0

I just run and let everyone sitting there in spawn die. You got to be heartless at times like that =P (oh ya and if someone gets in your way jump over them super mario style or nudge them). It is like fighting a giant mob sometimes (fight your own team to live !0

Haha, I do that too. When I'm stuck in all of them, I just try to jump over them to run away. If I'm really stuck, I'll try to hide beside my teammate so they get kill and not me. If I can't hide and get out, I make a choice between those 2 options:

1: prime a grenade and home that it will kill the panzer and all the teammates that were blocking me

2: commit suicide so that this panzer can't get the kill

In all of this, I laugh of my teammates that got killed!!!