The best games of Wii

Monster@Qc

Hi, i bought a Nintendo Wii last Sunday and i'm seeking for good games. I know that the wii have his very good and very bad games. But i don't want to buy anything. So, i'm asking to you, what are the bests games on the wii?

Well, i'm seeking for Party Games especially. :)

Thx for your help guys. =)

I also have a Wii but have only 4 games for it: Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2, Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy and Wii sports that came with the package.

Super Mario Galaxy is a singleplayer only game, nevertheless a good one, could be a classic. Think of it as a Super Mario in 3D. Requires nunchuk or game controller to play.

Raving Rabbids is a party game, consisting of several "tours" over the world which are consisted of 5 challenges which are random and each continent has it's own challenges. 5th challenge is playing a song. Challenges are bizzare, mad fun and sometimes brutal, also the characters are hilarious and looney. It's kinda hard to explain but at one point you start to laugh at yourself and coplayers because actions you have to do look random and plain stupid. I'd say this game would do well for partys (or at least it's best candidate of the games mentioned here). Requires nunchuks to play.

Mario Kart Wii is my favourite, decent singleplayer but multiplayer is what makes it good. Being it racing over the internet or playing at home with family/friends it's great fun. If you play with more people at home, big tv screen or monitor are recommended because it can get quite confusing once powerups start to fly all over you. I play it with Wii wheel but you can also use nunchuk or game controller. I got my wheel with the game. (On a sidenote, some people say older versions of Mario Kart were better, but i haven't played them so I can't tell.)

If you haven't gotten a copy of Wii sports with your console, it could also be used at partys but it's not really a party game. However 4 people playing tennis in pairs could be fun. Also boxing could do for 2 players. Requires nunchuks to play.

Well that would be about it, unfortunately that's as far as my experience goes, hope it helped. Check them up on the internet for more (accurate) info.

I love Resident Evil: umbrella Chronicles. It's not a typical shooter, your character is on rails like an arcade game, leaving you only to aim and shoot :P The wii zapper attachment goes amazing with this.

I'd recommend Mario Kart, you can't go wrong with a classic like that. Plus online play is pretty fun.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is fun if your into that sorta thing.

All the Mario Party games are pretty fun. Raving Rabbids is for sure one of the funniest game's ive ever played. Number 1 is a little bit better than number 2 though in my opinion.

RPG: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new world

Adventure: Zelda twilight princess

Fights: Smash Bros Brawl and dragon ball budokai tenchaichi 3

Shooter/adventure: Metroid Prime Trilogy

Those are some of my best games B)

I played on Mario Kart yesterday, that's sure that i must buy this game! 8+)

Else thx, i tried Zelda TP and Mario Galaxy and i love them. =D

Well, what do you think about Super paper mario? I played on PM 1 and 2, but i don't know if the third game is good or not. =O

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a wii but my friend does and these are the games I like =) (from what I played)

Super Mario Bros Wii is a definite must have and you won't regret buying it.

Resident Evil 4

Okami Wii Edition

Super Mario Galaxy

The legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

World of GOO !!! (i love this game but you have to buy it from the wii store)

Must have:

Also you should pick up COD 4 Reflex Edition (if you haven't played COD4 yet). It is one of the few FPS's on the Wii that isn't a rail shooter and is really damn good from what I hear (I never played it yet). Looks great too (It really is the only good fps because don't bother picking up the other 2: Farcry: Vengence or Conduit because they are piles of crap).

Avoid this holiday season:

Also avoid Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles . My friend bought it, we played it at his house and beat the whole thing. The plot was a huge mess, the graphics were crap and it was a rail shooter D=, so just point and click. No movement required.

This is top3 of my favourite games on Wii:

1. Zelda: Twilight Princess

2. Okami

3. Super Mario: Galaxy

I also have played many other games and i can say there isn many good games on this device... Waiting for new Zelda B)

• 2 months later...