1000% accuracy

OnionKnight

Highest i ever seen with luger was 52% with a 28 kill 6 death (not by me lol. I suck with luger)

On my better days I avg 60-75 with pistol :hmm

Back in 04 and 05 I would avg even higher sometimes. Highest acc ive ever gotten on ETPro is 85% with rifle and 67% with smg. Their is a guy called Senji that avg's 65% acc with smg in comp play :blink:

Have never seen 1000 acc though until Saizou posted his arty SS. Now a second one in like 3 days omg. H4x0rZ takin over F|A B)

With poison i've had over 5000% acc. Just gotta poison a bunch of ppl with the knives, and use poison syringe once :D

On my better days I avg 60-75 with pistol :hmm

Back in 04 and 05 I would avg even higher sometimes. Highest acc ive ever gotten on ETPro is 85% with rifle and 67% with smg. Their is a guy called Senji that avg's 65% acc with smg in comp play :blink:

Have never seen 1000 acc though until Saizou posted his arty SS. Now a second one in like 3 days omg. H4x0rZ takin over F|A B)

Lol thats crazy. You probably got some crazy reflexes (and the jitters too)

what i said was a lie, of course, it seems like onion didnt get my 1337ness.

highest acc i ever done was 75% with smg in sta etpro box.

dunno how i got that. apparently, that was the only time i ever did so good in etpro