FA LoL Clan?

Waffles

I think FA should start to recruit on League of Legends. It's a very popular game. And the tournaments and everything, it can get FA a lot of people on servers, and forums. Anyone else think it'll be a good idea? I'll definitely help out on the outline of the application forum for it, well that's if you guys want to try it out or not.

I don't think enough people here play LoL?

But hey, you can always get a team together if you want. See if there are members willing to put the time and effort into it.

The first step would probably be finding out how many people you need for a tournament team and if there are enough people in FA that are committed to being on that team.

Right now it would be too early to decide on an application process, try looking within FA first.

It's a good idea, I'm playing some LoL these days and I'd like to make a team with people from here.

If we can get enough members we can make a team in North America Region and another in Europe (Depending on where they are, West or East) :D

I would be willing to participate if we started a team, I love league of legends. Also, I think that if we started doing more unofficial LOL stuff with clan members, we might be able to get more members and actually make it an official section.

I don't even know what kind of game DOTA2 is XD

Its exactly the same thing as League Of Legends, LoL was made after a popular Warcraft mod called Defense Of The Ancients (DOTA), few months ago, Valve releashed DOTA2, its the same kind of game (MOBA) but a little more complicated, you can deny creep/tower (even other teamate heros for less gold) , the forest is destructible (trees respawn after 3 minute and only a few spells and item can destroy trees), champion are waay more unique in style and look(sorry , i had to say it), about 2x more items, alot of items with awesome active .

I played League of Legends for 3 years, i love that game but now i duo queud with my brother in DOTA2 and its simply amazing how some champion can work together (unlike LoL).

That been said, i would love to be part of a LoL clan (i supposed by clan you mean Ranked team)

I don't think enough people here play LoL?

But hey, you can always get a team together if you want. See if there are members willing to put the time and effort into it.

The first step would probably be finding out how many people you need for a tournament team and if there are enough people in FA that are committed to being on that team.

Right now it would be too early to decide on an application process, try looking within FA first.

It's a good idea, I'm playing some LoL these days and I'd like to make a team with people from here.

If we can get enough members we can make a team in North America Region and another in Europe (Depending on where they are, West or East)

cool, :D add me on xfire, : xxerrorxxz, and we'll see if we can get a quick game sometime

I would be willing to participate if we started a team, I love league of legends. Also, I think that if we started doing more unofficial LOL stuff with clan members, we might be able to get more members and actually make it an official section.

sweet, add me on xfire? xxerrorxxz :)

I play it sometimes :] Would be fun to play it with some FA members

Haha, ikr? :D add me on xfire, and maybe play a quick game sometime? :)

xxerrorxxz

Its exactly the same thing as League Of Legends, LoL was made after a popular Warcraft mod called Defense Of The Ancients (DOTA), few months ago, Valve releashed DOTA2, its the same kind of game (MOBA) but a little more complicated, you can deny creep/tower (even other teamate heros for less gold) , the forest is destructible (trees respawn after 3 minute and only a few spells and item can destroy trees), champion are waay more unique in style and look(sorry , i had to say it), about 2x more items, alot of items with awesome active .

I played League of Legends for 3 years, i love that game but now i duo queud with my brother in DOTA2 and its simply amazing how some champion can work together (unlike LoL).

That been said, i would love to be part of a LoL clan (i supposed by clan you mean Ranked team)

Yeah ranked team, sorry.

alright thanks ill do more looking into it, and searching for willing members:)

Gah. Unfortunately, before we do anything ranked I need to level up a bit more, only lvl 14, but better than most people think for my level. I went in game with a ton of lvl 30's and did just as well as they did.

id love to play with some FA members. Those random players can be annoying :P

add me: melkkoker

EU WEST

And that's the reason I don't play mobas (although I like the concept).

People just get too butthurt when you mess up (which you will do when learning the game).

But well, if some fa members are willing to learn some of the nubs in that game (like obvious me XD) the basics. I would give it a shot again.

Edited by DrJoske