TOFU

slenderman

When I was in Japan, I had tofu with many meals and it from my stand point was a little different from what I expected. I have yet found a place or receipt that could match the taste I experienced from mama sons little restaurant.

• 4 months later...

ok tofu is similar to Indian cottage cheese as much i know ie paneer slender u would remember so here is paneer recipe just make panner bhujia similar to egg bhurji (hope u understand bhurji i dont recall english for it) try only if tofu is not too much costly....

EDIT: bhurji = scramble i think........

make bhurji by pouring eggs in in a semicircular container and stirring the eggs while also simultaneously giving full heat. Later when it cools down, break it using hand to form small pieces.

I have never had it.. I don't think it is even available where I live, I have never seen it in a store or anything here.. I would however like to give it a try! :D

the other foods (solid or liquid) that are mixed with tofu is what would make tofu taste nice like scrambled eggs with soy sauce and some veggies.

another one is sliced toasted pork mixed with apple vinegar and diced onions (if you like onions) sprinkled with sugar, this is really nice when you're drinking whine or eating oily foods for refreshing taste buds :P

in which way, tofu is a healthy food - it's cheaper, economical, and light for weight-conscious peeps.

the other foods (solid or liquid) that are mixed with tofu is what would make tofu taste nice like scrambled eggs with soy sauce and some veggies.

another one is sliced toasted pork mixed with apple vinegar and diced onions (if you like onions) sprinkled with sugar, this is really nice when you're drinking whine or eating oily foods for refreshing taste buds :P

in which way, tofu is a healthy food - it's cheaper, economical, and light for weight-conscious peeps.

That actually sounds good! I wish I could find it here :(