NFL FanstayFootball

soulJAHmon

@CY te boys from detroit, the seattle d, and a couple others look good. I have freddie jackson too, hope he aint banged up too bad.

@Corey, nice looks klike you did well, wish i could say the same, im gettiong smoked week one, having jacksn go down, and i believed the hype about AP, so i benched him, neither backup was worth a turd.....

Ugh, reconsidering keepers. I have Matt Ryan, Jimmy Graham, and 4 top-tier wide -outs; A.J.Green, Victor Cruz, Antonio Brown, and Jordy Nelson. I want all these guys back too. If I don't take Adrian Peterson, my first chance to get a RB would be the end of 3rd round, yikes!. And Peyton/Ryan?, OR I could still say "screw it" and not keep anyone, and basically re-draft my whole team, therefore preserving my first 2 draft choices in the first 2 rounds. What should I do???

PS; if a leader reads this, will you please move this thread to the sports section?

I had Victor Cruz starting this week with Aaron Rogers and Jordy Nelson.... Not a good week for me :(

But then I had David Ackers so that cheered me up a little..

@ soul - yeah i was wondering how spiller managed to get so many points for me on the bench lol. Hopefully you can bounce back next week. believe in the AP! ;)

@Shinobi - haha i have david akers as well. I watched him kick that 63 yard field goal on tv and it was amazing lol. Hit the crossbar and bounced over. His face was like :o

Ya that kick was epic! In our league that scored 6 like a TD. Ya i never got a handcuff for jackson, so now im worried. At least I had the smarts to start Leon Washington at flex, his 2 monster punt returns earned me almost 20 points.

Game 1: Loss, http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/144318/team/1/gamecenter?week=1

Edited by soulJAHmon

Ugh, Peyton! Why? Why? 3 picks in the 1st quarter!?! Well, at least Istill won my game, barely. Guess I shoulda started Alex Smith, but who knew?

Game 2: Win, http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/144318/team/1/gamecenter?week=2

Edited by soulJAHmon

Still cruising along B)

Last Week's results:

ouchq.png

Don't worry this weeks matchup should actually be close lol

Edited by Corey

This week I play against my dad. He started trash talkin me 2 days early, so I better put the beat down on him this weekend. I probly won't have results from week 3 till tuesday night, but I edited the previous posts with that weeks results.

better beat him!!

Week 3: Lost in a heart breaker this week... Darn you Lions Defense!!!!!!

Week 4: win :)

Edited by Corey

Week 3, Loss, http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/144318/team/1/gamecenter?week=3

Damn, Jamaal Charles ate my lunch. Lost to papa-san. Now I'm gonna be hearin 'bout it till Thanksgiving........

• Like 1

Week 4, loss, dammit http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/144318/team/1/gamecenter?week=4

This isnt going so well. I did quite respectably but just not good enough. I better have one hell of a backend to this season.....

Plus, I'm finally getting freddie jackson back, but oh of course, he faces the niners D.

Week 4 was supposed to be a blowout. I was supposed to win by 50+ points.. I lost 89-90.. Dropping my rank to 2-2

Same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago... was a bummer.

Week 4, loss, dammit http://fantasy.nfl.c...mecenter?week=4

This isnt going so well. I did quite respectably but just not good enough. I better have one hell of a backend to this season.....

Plus, I'm finally getting freddie jackson back, but oh of course, he faces the niners D.

I'm gonna need fred jackson to get hurt again.... CJ Spiller was a beast while he was gone :P

Oh, man, those close ones really burn too.

No way freddies goin down again, I've had my share of injuries this year, time for my boys to get to scoring, not sore'n or snor'n.

Which defense do you think will have a better game this week, the Pats or the Eagles?