NFL FanstayFootball

soulJAHmon

Ya, for sure, who knows right? I picked up the chargers D also. I liked the Pats early on, but lately they havent been good. The eagles have been pretty steady but no big scores. tough call.

Week 5, loss, >.<, http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/144318/team/1/gamecenter?week=5

Ugh. This week Cedric goes down, out 2 months....... The injury "bug" is now like a....Injury "Teradactyl" :cry

Yea I was happy when I got Amendola from the waivers because he looked promising then boom injury! I had Stephen Hill as well and he's out as well. Just hoping Aaron Hernandez returns this week, I got him in the draft and haven't dropped him. I would consider dropping Michael Bush since Matt Forte is going to be doing most of the RB work now.

Well, from what I have been hearing, Aaron Hernandez was dressed for the game against the Donkeys, but didn't play, so we will see if he comes back against the Seachickens. Surprised none of you have Welker or Brady TBH. Bolden is also a good RB on the Pats.

Well, from what I have been hearing, Aaron Hernandez was dressed for the game against the Donkeys, but didn't play, so we will see if he comes back against the Seachickens. Surprised none of you have Welker or Brady TBH. Bolden is also a good RB on the Pats.

I really hope he does play because Martellus Bennett has a hyper extended knee and while he did come back and play on Sundays game when he injured his knee, a hyper extended knee takes a long time to get better. Plus, I am using ESPN's fantasy football system and they take forever to update you on injury notice. I got a lucky win on week 2 because both Stephen Hill and Aaron Hernandez were on my list to play but were ruled out due to injury at the last second. Tom Brady and Wes Welker are taken already unfortunately as well as the Niners defense.

Seachickens!! How dare u sir! Don't make me have Red Bryant sit on your head.

Ya I have Hernandez also, with Celek as backup. If the reports on Hern are good Sunday am, I'll start him, otherwise I'll stick wth Celek cuz the Eagles are due for a complete turn-over free game.

I was gonna drop Cedric, but I have a big bench so I might hang onto him for late season return, we'll see.

Edited by soulJAHmon

• 2 weeks later...

Week 7, lost a close one, http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/144318/team/1/gamecenter?week=7

The pats D was a good choice, as they lit-em-up, but I fell just short. Stupid move, I picked up and started Brandon Jacobs at the last minute, expecting him to spell gore a bit and maybe get a vulture TD in short yardage, and so the niners promptly decided not to give him a single touch all damn game long......can someone remind me why I love FF so much??? :lol

Week 8, loss, http://fantasy.nfl.c...center?week=8��

Dammit, this season is really getting away from me. I desperately need to get a win this week against my very good freind, and last years Champ "SkagitHawks". Help me say a lil prayer to the Fantasy Football Gods. All my rb's have sitty match-ups, but the rest of my line-up is due for big games, so all is not lost yet.

Edited by soulJAHmon

Finally got off da shnide! Week 9 WIN, http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/144318/team/1/gamecenter?week=9

I may just have a chance now to sneak in the back door as the fourth seed.