Football

Poo-Bear

Which type of football? the one where they kick balls in 12 foot wide goals, and a bunch of skinny screaming hippy looking guys running around, or the actual more physical football where there is more then one objective, tackling, and people actually work harder during the game?

• Like 2

Which type of football? the one where they kick balls in 12 foot wide goals, and a bunch of skinny screaming hippy looking guys running around, or the actual more physical football where there is more then one objective, tackling, and people actually work harder during the game?

Lol :D hehe

hehe :thumbsup

I figured i'd start a debate a football war.

Yes sir, i think you just did, but i'm not going to get involved in it. I really don't see why you guys don't like the european football.

I figured i'd start a debate a football war.

The discussion is usually about the names of the sports and not the physical effort. It's pretty clear American Football is indeed more intens then Soccer.

The discussion is usually about the names of the sports and not the physical effort. It's pretty clear American Football is indeed more intense then Soccer.

And rugby is about the same as American Football intense wise. Only difference is in AF they have helmets, padding etc, in rugby they have none

Poo Bear, good for you! I coached (american) football for a few years, and my son is the starting QB for his high school team. It's a great sport (not to get in the soccer debate here) and you will have a blast. I'll give you the best advice I ever got. The guy who hits lower, usually wins the hit. Go for the waist, and remember "Wrap, Pick, and Drive". Wrap your arms, lift up when you get them wrapped, and drive with your legs. Have fun and kick some butt!

Edited by Spyderwebber

Yes sir, i think you just did, but i'm not going to get involved in it. I really don't see why you guys don't like the european football.

I was just messing, i like both european football, and american football. The only thing that steers me away from European football is it can still be 0-0 at the end, and keeps going & going. ha.