Flame Guards jay1

yellow flash

So this map Flame guards needs new spawn point for axis to be last spawn or replace the map. here is the problem with demo and ss.

post-5676-0-10966000-1342955464_thumb.jpg

Problem is that in last spawn allways 1 guy spawns inside book self and needs to selfkill to get out. Happend everytime heres demo

demo0037.rar

• Like 1

as far i know they always had that little bug. FG wasnt able to remove it themself....

maybe someone can take a look but what you also can do is select the spawn point in mini map and others get stuck instead of you :D (little tip i learned)

• Leader
Problem is that in last spawn allways 1 guy spawns inside book self and needs to selfkill to get out.

Thanks for explaining WTH this was. I saw it happen to others.

Teammates can throw gernade at shelf + player(friendly-fire off) and They pop right out!

I kept seeing Buckwild looking at this and I didn't understand what had happened when he popped our teammate outa there! The guy almost flew out the door, making me think, "this is the strangest lagged-player fubar I've ever seen!"

• 2 months later...

So this map Flame guards needs new spawn point for axis to be last spawn or replace the map. here is the problem with demo and ss.

post-5676-0-10966000-1342955464_thumb.jpg

Problem is that in last spawn allways 1 guy spawns inside book self and needs to selfkill to get out. Happend everytime heres demo

demo0037.rar

If there is 8+ axis that spawn at the same time, the above will happen.

Also...

In the first axis spawn, if you have 22+ axis spawn at the same time then there is a good chance some will be launched up and splat when they come back down.post-7346-0-44976200-1350606230_thumb.jpg

In the second axis spawn, if you have 10+ axis spawn at the same time then there is a good chance some will be launched up but the ceiling isnt as high as in the first spawn so less chance of splat when they land.post-7346-0-69494400-1350606238_thumb.jpg

In the second axis spawn, if you have just 1 axis spawn and stay still then the next spawn group will all get stuck inside that 1 axis.post-7346-0-50887200-1350609448_thumb.jpg