Need More admins

Sabby123

hmm seems when i or another admin ask to even teams you hardly ever move to help out. oh and heaven forbid we move you to even the teams then you just go spec or leave, sooo all as im saying is lead by example and others may follow don't come complain when your part of the problem

the evening teams is much better the last day or 2 thanks for your help with that

• Like 2

hmm seems when i or another admin ask to even teams you hardly ever move to help out. oh and heaven forbid we move you to even the teams then you just go spec or leave, sooo all as im saying is lead by example and others may follow don't come complain when your part of the problem

the evening teams is much better the last day or 2 thanks for your help with that

hmmmm i do even teams when admin is not on i always even teams sometimes i get fed up of always being the one that evens the teams and sorry i will never join FA also i already admin a server

Sorry i have not being around last few weeks.... been very busy at home with a building project. Ill try too be more on NQ3 from now on.

And i dont agree that Medusa isnt helping out, i had several calls through xfire if i can come online to straighten out the teams or for other problems. Kudo's for medusa imo.

Cheers Roppie

Edited by Rop

Sorry i have not being around last few weeks.... been very busy at home with a building project. Ill try too be more on NQ3 from now on.

And i dont agree that Medusa isnt helping out, i had several calls through xfire if i can come online to straighten out the teams or for other problems. Kudo's for medusa imo.

Cheers Roppie

The problem isnt the request, it is the attitude. Like I said, and you demonstrated, we cannot be on all servers all day, and in some cases every day. we do the best we can.

• Like 2

sorry if it seemed like i have a attitude but thats just me i was just trying to help cause people where leaving cause teams uneven just didnt wont you to lose players

Like some sayd ..give the example and maybe others will follow...

i agree whit Ghost we cant be all over the place,we have lifes,family,works and other private things to do..

but follow Yellow sugestion and get our xfire to contact us or here by Private message..

for sure no one will refuse to help..

Thx