Need More admins

Sabby123

Think you need more admins on your nq 3 server as people are always stacking no matter what you do vote for shuffle say teams no one ever swaps and dont think its fair

Thanks for bringing this up Medusa. Im trying to camp in NQ3 but when Im not online you can find me maybe on xifre: wboson.

Feel free to add me and ask me.

ya its true what Meduza says . I play on the Nitmod server all the days and the big problem is ...When Admins are online all its ok but... when Admins goes the problem is the back again

Its not a compalin on the admins i understand u cannot be there all the time. And ween u say teams are uneven its all u here from other palyer is "cry cry"

It is a lowley server so hope the problem gonna be solved

sorry but if you going to run a server you need to admiin it your nq3 server people always stack then people moan nobody ever evens then people leave if you cannot admin this server then dont run it cause its getting really silly now

sorry but if you going to run a server you need to admiin it your nq3 server people always stack then people moan nobody ever evens then people leave if you cannot admin this server then dont run it cause its getting really silly now

This clan is run entirely by volunteers and donations, and as such there cannot be admins on the server 100% of the time. We have real lives. We work, we go to school, we have private lives. We do the best we can with the available time we have.

I am glad that you posted this topic, but think it is a little bit much to expect things to change quickly. Instead of complaining all the time on the server, which includes your time on our servers, do something productive with your time.

You are allowed to express your opinion, but there is a fine line between expression and whining, and you managed to cross it with your last post.

Edited by Ghostwind
  • Like 1

not whining making a point and trying to help you as you will lose players i have seen it happen but then you have many servers so doesnt really matter

alternatively, since you obviously feel so strongly about keeping the server fair and even, why not apply for membership? We are always looking for good admins,,,

not whining making a point and trying to help you as you will lose players i have seen it happen but then you have many servers so doesnt really matter

then understand that it takes time for requests, such as yours, to be realized.