Rifle nades

slenderman

I have a suggestion but I'm not sure if its possible, that when a rifle grenade is fired, the moment it gets into contact with something it explodes; instead of the "if in close contact it ricochets"

I dislike the ricocheting grenades because they hardly ever get a kill, and most encounters (from my personal perspective) are close ranged, where the enemy gets hit by the grenade, but it bounces off them so they can quick move away from the max damage

Just my two cents

Regards, slender

I think the rnade does exactly what its supposed to: clear corners and windows.

And in NQ3 server its rather easy to get kills with rnade, takes some more practice in silent mods.

I have a suggestion but I'm not sure if its possible, that when a rifle grenade is fired, the moment it gets into contact with something it explodes; instead of the "if in close contact it ricochets"

I dislike the ricocheting grenades because they hardly ever get a kill, and most encounters (from my personal perspective) are close ranged, where the enemy gets hit by the grenade, but it bounces off them so they can quick move away from the max damage

Just my two cents

Regards, slender

I'm good with rnade, 2 tips for you. If you're indoor, and you're ennemy is close to you (and face), shoot plafond. The ricochet will explose in her face. Same with wall. If outdoor, you can try to shoot 1-2 meters on the ground forward you're target.

So, try to predict where the grenade explode.

On silent and many times on jaymod (i play never on NQ), the ricochet is very usefull.

• Clan Friend

I don't think it's possible, unless someone changes the mod. Rnades explode instantly only after some distance, not in close range.

But it doesn't seem to be a problem for those who know how to use the weapon, and with this I mean also knowing when you have to unload the nade and use the rifle without it (of course not during a fight, but in some areas you do it in advance), not to mention the obvious aiming at walls/ceiling/floor/you name it, this way it will go where you want

If you are not able to kill a medic with rifle only (without rnade, I mean) you are in trouble anyway...

• Clan Friend

On server with adre, it's very hard to kill medics with rifle but on server without it's easy :rolleyes:

I like to use it too....

it's difficult only in servers with fast shooting, since rifle is harder already, and without the extra speed it's even harder

but with normal shooting speed if you both use adre it's still possible :P

• Like 1

I like to snipe with the rifle nade:)

But if you ask that the grenade explodes when it hits the target, then should it also explode when you bounce it off walls or the ground itself?

it's difficult only in servers with fast shooting, since rifle is harder already, and without the extra speed it's even harder

but with normal shooting speed if you both use adre it's still possible :P

Ok thx i will try ;)

i guess the rnade is fine how it is atm, (i Need to admit that i rather see no rnade at all)

Atm you need a bit skill to handle the rnade cause it doesn't explode imediately by a hit,

And as vanaraud said try to practice in some other mods/servers like silent.

You will see then that your rnade skills will be improved pretty quick!

Good luck and see you on servers;)

supernoob