Keyboard and mouse

Killsclowns

So whats the best keyboard and mouse for a semi-pro gamer? i like the logitech g15 keyboard cause i can assign the extra keys for et things and wow things. as far as a mouse goes i was looking at a wired logitech mouse, think the g500 or g9x, i dont like wireless. Also what does everyone think of the Razer brand of mice? thanks guys in advanced, once i get paid im going to upgrade.

Razers new tiapan mouse I think its called looks pretty good, I use both my left and right hand so I love ambidextrose mice. As for a keyboard mechnical ones are extremely nice.

• Clan Friend

for the keyboard I wouldn't worry, mine is ultracrappy and most keys don't even have labels anymore

wasd especially, too much ET :P

edit:

actually, I was thinking about et only, for wow maybe it's a different story if you need to assign macros or stuff, I don't play wow so I don't know...

I use Logitech G510 keyboard and Razer Mamba mouse.

Recommend the G510 based on all of the features. I can basically do anything I want or can think of from my keyboard. Programmable key, binds, volume, xfire display on keyboard's LCD, mic & headphone inputs, etc... 'http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming/mice-keyboard-combos/gaming-keyboard-g510'

Recommend a different mouse then mine. My mouse is wireless but only use it wired cause I forget to dock it to charge. So basically I paid extra for a feature I don't use. I love the form factor and if you don't use/want programmable keys on ur mouse I recommend the Death Adder by the same company my mouse is from. ''http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169416100/categoryId.35208800'

Razer also carries programmable mice if that's what ur looking for.

Well, it really depends on the budget ^^

I got a mechanical keyboard and I love it ... (info here )

Only downside of it, is that those are bloody expensive (100 euro + )

My keyboard: http://www.corsair.c...g-keyboard.html

Went for that one, because it was the only one available with cherry mx red ^^, downside it that not all keys are mechanical: functions keys and keys like del, insert, ... aren't .

Mouse: I swear with my logitech g400, I also have a razer mamba, but my mom uses that one now for patience XD

Edited by DrJoske

Agree with AJ, The mouse pad is absolutely important. I use an extra large razer pad. (can't remember the name)

Dr. J, Just learned this yesterday...."patience" is what Americans call "solitaire" right?

KC, be sure to let us know what u get!

Dr. J, Just learned this yesterday...."patience" is what Americans call "solitaire" right?

dunno, I just use both :P

Solitaire I used to call it, then windows told me it was patience ^^

Edited by DrJoske

Well, if you look for gaming hardware then razor is a popular and good brand

Razor is a great brand.

I have the Razer Sphex Gaming Mouse Pad.

The only thing I don't like, is that it only has one side. I like the double sided ones.