Best MMA fighter?

CroW

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think anyone could touch Fedor in his prime, but current fighters, I would Anderson Silva, Jon Jones and George St Pierre. After all the health issues with George, I'd be surprised to see him seriously continue a fighting career. I do hope I'm wrong. He suppose to fight this November...we'll see.

I don't think anyone could touch Fedor in his prime, but current fighters, I would Anderson Silva, Jon Jones and George St Pierre. After all the health issues with George, I'd be surprised to see him seriously continue a fighting career. I do hope I'm wrong. He suppose to fight this November...we'll see.

according with some ranking list... Anderson is the best pound for pound fighter and Fedor is second.

St Pierre will rise by category (the same category as anderson) as i heard in some UFC nite.

and i am agree with every names you put in your list :)

Edited by Dougl@s

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

GSP is the best in my opinion, great striker and ground game. Jon Jones is excellent as well. But I agree, all named are worthy to be in the discussion.

I like Fedor Emelianenko and in the early Days was a huge Gracie fan, but at the moment I think Anderson Silva is pretty much unstoppable, doesn't mean he is my favorite, just saying I don't see anyone in the near future taking him out :D