Hello,

Defiant Ant

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome. SC2 is awesome, do you play any of the custom games?

:welcome I play ET as well as SC:BW.

I play both! we should game it, My Xfire is Shakaree101

and I do play a little bit of the customs, Its fun with people who got your back lol

I play both! we should game it, My Xfire is Shakaree101

and I do play a little bit of the customs, Its fun with people who got your back lol

Sweet, i added you. My favorite custom game is called Starbattle. Have you played it?

Sweet, i added you. My favorite custom game is called Starbattle. Have you played it?

That's the one with the huge spaceship battles right? I played it once, and I got brutally murdered lol. But It was sick, If you play it I'm down playing it with ya

That's the one with the huge spaceship battles right? I played it once, and I got brutally murdered lol. But It was sick, If you play it I'm down playing it with ya

Yea, you get one of the ships (Carrier, void ray, etc) and fight the other team. By killing the small computer controlled ships you get minerals and you use that to upgrade your ship. You can up grade ship speed, laser dmg, missile dmg, shield, hp, etc