• Denmark
    • Italy
    • Ireland
    • Croatia
    • Ukraine
    • Sweden
    • France

Sneijder and Robben still have hair. :lol

Winner of group B is winning it is my vote. I hope we get to see some nice games.

Netherlands should lose from germany in the poulefase. makes it easier after

I am a Pole but I dont belive in our team. We'll get out of the group, then lose with Holland, becouse Germany will win group B and we'll be 2nd in A behind Greece.

Btw, DJ, Polish team is also international, we have one french and one german.

I'll throw this out there, I'd LOVE to see Ireland win it. Thing is, that might not happen but you never know. Just look at the Euros in 2004 for proof with Greece!

If Ireland are knocked out, then I'll have to say the Germans will win. Normally I would say Barcelona but looking at their team, the Barcelona, Real Madrid, Athletico Madrid and Bilbao guys all played around 40-50 games or more this season and COULD be drained once the tournament starts. I hope that's the case with Ireland vs Spain :P That being said, I could be completely wrong and they could absolutely dominate the whole thing. Nobody knows for sure :D

im from the same town as Robben so naturally its holland. Not just because they rock and are going to win this year

I wouldnt put a cent on GER this year tho Im german myself. Test match vs. switzerland was a desaster and that match vs. Israel was.. vs. Israel, Lol..

Poland, Russia or Holland will make it far. My guess.

I wouldnt put a cent on GER this year tho Im german myself. Test match vs. switzerland was a desaster and that match vs. Israel was.. vs. Israel, Lol..

Poland, Russia or Holland will make it far. My guess.

we'll see what happens

xm04d_2.gif

i really feel sorry for robben (he's lost world cup 2010 final, lost 2010 champions league final, and now the 2012 champions league final) i feel like he's deserved better...

at the same time i feel really bad for the germans for losing to chelsea after dominating the game, especially schweinsteiger so i wouldn't mind seeing germany win either!

while the heart says netherlands or germany, the brain says spain--xavi & iniesta are just too good!

Spain in final.. The 2 winners of group B in semi-final (Germany and Netherlands).. And from this, the winner of the cup will be determined.. if Germany wins the semi, the cup will go in Germany.. If Netherlands wins, the cup will go in Spain.. Netherlands has always been the unfortunate semi-finalist or finalist.. My favorite of heart is Spain, and my favorite of sense is Germany..

• Like 1

My god, Annibal you forget France :)

You will see but i watch the match now against Estonia 3-0 (perhaps a little team) but wait and see........