Hello my name is...

beedub

Hi, my name is...(WHAT!?!), hi my name is (WHO!?!)...My name is (eriteriterit) lil Jawa.

Welcome to the F|A Forums and enjoy your stay.

Just in case you are not joking, that was me starting the line from 'The Princess Bride' "Hello, my name is Anigo Montoya (sp?), you killed my father, prepare to die."

Hi and welcome to =F|A= community. Enjoy Your time and always play fair. ;)

Beedub play fair. Please... if you call killing people fair, well it isnt fair to those he kills. JK Beedub. See you in the game, dead!

• Like 1

Beedub play fair. Please... if you call killing people fair, well it isnt fair to those he kills. JK Beedub. See you in the game, dead!

I always play fair. Just because you are walking where I am shooting doesn't mean I am cheating. Ha ha. I think lately you have been killing me more.

I always play fair. Just because you are walking where I am shooting doesn't mean I am cheating. Ha ha. I think lately you have been killing me more.

I know... It was a joke and I was not accusing you of cheating (although there have been those times). LOL! Anytime I can kill a potential FA member, I will take it. Hey I'm Just helping you to become a better player right? CYA in the game!

I know... It was a joke and I was not accusing you of cheating (although there have been those times). LOL! Anytime I can kill a potential FA member, I will take it. Hey I'm Just helping you to become a better player right? CYA in the game!

Do I need to throw some LOLs in there so you know I am being sarcastic?? I threw in an old school LOL , the ha ha.