Warbell

ET Beach

2 tank

Industry

Baserace

AxisLab

Breakout2 - Added

What +1 map we want?

Suggest one you like.. or pick one and post!

You can change your vote anytime!

Polling will be closed in 30 days. But keep an eye on new maps that are added in voting options.

1. Breakout 2 photos:

http://www.pythononline.co.uk/et/

Map is made by Tibet clan who makes ET maps.

• Administrators
idustry sounds famliar but not too clear..

axislab?

Isnt axislab would be too close combat on 20 vs 20.. we are planning to push open slots towards 40 or so.... so we dont have to kick people. We will see how it goes and if it doesnt effect game play aka lag and such we would keep it.

i think you can gues what map i would want that's not on the list =D

etbeach and warbell are my favorite out of the bunch..

but warbell is a kinda complicated objective - some ppl might not get it. i voted for etbeach but i think it is also a little small, like axislab.

you need BIG maps like byzantine, den of lions, eagles nest, le monte st michael or something IMO. i guess it need to be omnibot-compatible?

Warbell - love it if only for unsual objs

ET Beach - if axis got good snipers, lots of arty and people on mg nest coupled with lack of engis on allies it can be hard going for them. Its got good obj and suprising depth, but the first half ain't half difficult!

2 tank - i love 2bit maps. Like this since both teams have virtually same obj and it makes for a rather unuqie game

industry - swear i played this but i dunno. need pics.

baserace - never liked it on jaymod for some reason. must be to do with knives from a ditance or something..

axis lab - do love the obj

• Administrators
i think you can gues what map i would want that's not on the list =D

etbeach and warbell are my favorite out of the bunch..

you need BIG maps like byzantine, den of lions, eagles nest, le monte st michael or something IMO. i guess it need to be omnibot-compatible?

You answered u question in next line :P I liked that map but no omni support :D

@F257

2 tanks is kind of big map for 20 vs 20. and it doesnt lag up. So, i am kind of leaning towards it since it also has omni support.

Axis lab is small map for 10 vs 10 players because of 2nd part close combat fight.

Warbell is nice but how will it do in 20 vs 20? Opine!

This is +1 testing map. If everything works out cool it would be in rotation or else no no.

@Artillary/Airstrike - I have visted many jaymod, etpub and NQ servers where their is non stop artillary problem. I dont think our server has any problem with them.

For 2 tank it would be 2 art/airs / minute

For etbeach it would be 1 artillary/airstrike / minute.

Basically, i dont want to see laggo effect unless and offcourse you run celeron processor then i can't do much. So, kind of looking for nice maps.

Warbell ftw! But yea the obj might not be as understandable at first few tries.. I play this map in pro with few people and goes well.

ET beach has flamers witten all over it :(

2tanks might not be in my top maps but its pretty for the eye

baserace has jaymode written all over it, but i'm totally not for it, but hey I think you took it off PUB then put it in jay *sigh*

take off minas*cough*cough* :P

• Administrators
Warbell ftw! But yea the obj might not be as understandable at first few tries.. I play this map in pro with few people and goes well.

Can warbell handle the 20 vs 20? What u think? I have played that map on .55 and .6b both but i am kind of confused..

ET beach has flamers witten all over it :(

You need always one flamer to clear the mob!

2tanks might not be in my top maps but its pretty for the eye

Its good not rushable map and main thing is both teams need to do objective and defend at the same time. Thats why i like it.

baserace has jaymode written all over it, but i'm totally not for it, but hey I think you took it off PUB then put it in jay *sigh*

Nop i didnt take out from etpub. You can play the same map on ETPUB after 3 more maps have been played.

take off minas*cough*cough* :P

People love minas somehow.

• Administrators
Is the 2 Tank map the Christmas version of it? Because that one is SPECTACULAR!!! :!:

no it different. I will soon post how you can test the map on your pc if you want to!

Is the 2 Tank map the Christmas version of it? Because that one is SPECTACULAR!!! :!:

no it different. I will soon post how you can test the map on your pc if you want to!

All I want is the link to a site where I can just see what the map looks like and what your supposed to do....or Yeah, I could download it. :thanks