Hello from BB to everyone

BunnyBabe

Ohwell, shouldn't be too weird :]

It really would make you rolling on the floor, I quess *still shy*

Finland, you say? Beautiful women over there.

Finland, yar! Is there handsome guys in Ireland?

Hi!

Welcome to the forums!

I've already played with ya on Killbox. She's real fun to play with

Am I too easy to target? :P Yeah, it's been very enjoyable to play with Jinxie. Should play even more often!

welcome says fellow country man enjoy your stay

Thanks my country mate! I've enjoyed a lot, wish you've too! =)

More fintards :/

"Fintards" -- that's awfully said, my dear! :D And that sad face you should forget too! >:D

im not woman i refer my self in that sentecne since im the one saying welcome ;P ps. i haz some cookies

I was wondering that since u must be guy, you can say "fellow man" without meaning that I was a man. But not sure. Some native english speaking should verify this important question!

Anyways, :crazy wish to play with you people at the same time. I'm mostly in "aa no marty recruiting " server. (name has changed but can't remember the new name atm.

Ooooh, tell me.. I wanna know it now ^^ <3

Because you are a girl, you got a right to know it. Damn! So, my name is Maarit. Now you can laugh at it. I hated it when I was in Japan and people wanted to know my name. Japanese pronounced my name like "Mary" or "Merie". Or something that sounds weird. :D

welcome! great to see a girl in a generally male dominated part of the internet. hope to see you around

Yeah, we girls are gonna rule this server! (well, maybe in my dreams.. >:D )

welcome BB

welcome to the forums

and welcome to having most guys stalking your profile. <3

Thank you!

Fasho, wassup :D xD

Just plain fine, drinking some vine 'cause it saturday! xoxo

Because you are a girl, you got a right to know it. Damn! So, my name is Maarit. Now you can laugh at it. I hated it when I was in Japan and people wanted to know my name. Japanese pronounced my name like "Mary" or "Merie". Or something that sounds weird. :D

It's not bad, I like it :] I know someone called Maarika.. kinda sounds like it a bit =P

It's not bad, I like it :] I know someone called Maarika.. kinda sounds like it a bit =P

You're just saying because you don't wanna hurt my feelings. :kiss Once one foreigner called me that sound like "Mauri" to me. And Mauri is a finnish man name :eek

You shouldn't be ashamed of your own name. It is a beautiful one, I'm guessing it would be pronounced M-air-eet? I'm probably a long way off.

We got those double vocals in finnish language often. Hmm. If you try to say "MRRET" in english way, you'd propably get it pronounced in a finnish way. O.O Too hard. :lol

Edited by BunnyBabe

hmm soon it's summer and some ice-cream needed so thought this would be a nice song... for us Fins lol. (noone else doesn't understand one tiny bit, but still) :)

Welcome aboard Maarit :)