Internet Explorer and This Website

Hello ^.^

Just wondering if anyone was having issues with Internet Explorer and trying to use these forums.

I'm at work and went to check out the forum on I.E, and once the page loads it just hangs there. I can't scroll up or down, can't click any topics etc. It's like it is frozen.

Was wondering if it was just me experiencing this issue.

I wound up downloading Google Chrome (as the Trend network security stops me from downloading Firefox) and it seems to work fine with this browser.

• Like 1

I have the exact same issue with my work PC. I figured it was only me. It forces me to close IE along with all the tabs I have open. We use IE 8. Firefox works fine.

Edited by TulsaGeoff

firefox on usb -stick ftw (although sometimes can't run it :'( ). I refuse to use internet explorer

Edited by DrJoske
  • Like 1

I have to run IE for our web sharepoint and database :/

Sucks whenever I load FA forums on accident in IE. I had the help desk install Firefox at least.

Edited by TulsaGeoff

Mmmh, I'll try to do that at college :]

like kami said you can get it here:

http://portableapps.com/

pff... I may use my own laptop at college in like every lesson,that's why I so much online on forum during the day :P.... Well that and the fact I skip a lot ^^

like kami said you can get it here:

http://portableapps.com/

pff... I may use my own laptop at college in like every lesson,that's why I so much online on forum during the day :P.... Well that and the fact I skip a lot ^^

Last year I took my laptop with me every day, but now I'm too lazy to.. and we don't get Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign classes anymore.. most of the classes are boring now :/

Also why I skip a lot lately! We're pro skippers ^^

Depending on your group policy, you may not even be able to run the portable apps. If they stopped you downloading apps, they may stop you running apps which aren't on a whitelist. Worth a try though, IE8 is pants.