Stun grenades... Yes, While other things are op.. Guns/perks/Etc.

Stuns are the ONLY thing that actually makes me rage. If someone is running stun x3 and are using them constantly, I flip.

Even though I don't see many people abuse this, I have come across those certain few.

The reason I'm still playing CoD4 is because how simple it is. As in killstreaks. I hate getting killed by BS. With the helicopters only being like a clip to take down on killbox, It makes me enjoy the game even more.

CoD4= Gun on gun gameplay for me. Stuns completely ruin that in my opinion. You can't do anything once you get stunned. While I do sometimes come out on top in these encounters, I still rage none the less.

If someone kills me, It is simply because their aim was good enough to do so.

It's cheap.

It also doesn't have a counter.. (Like jugg and stopping power.)

So I am suggesting this in hopes to make the game more enjoyable to everyone, Without getting killed by BS. :)

I contain my anger in game of course, And this is the only time this shall be brought up from me.

Please do consider. ><

Edited by skepticlol

If people are spamming Stuns and if we were to get rid of them, people would just turn to Flashes and spam those instead.

WARNING CRAPPY JOKE OF THE DAY:

I like gettin flashed by you though Magic. Makes my day.

that outta my system...yeh agree with magic, you get rid of one then youd have to get rid of flash, then smoke then it just becomes borin....on the bright side i had smoke spammers soooo...

@Speed: Smokes are however a necessary evil against many snipers. That is, it's the only way to cross the street on Crossfire for example. However, if you're a lamecampersniperguyialwayshate, then, yes, you make a valid point, but I would hate you for a different reason :P And I agree with Five furthermore. You can't block everything.

Ow, and free tip, you can still toss a nade when stunned. Or if you know your situation is FUBAR, drop it between your legs and hope that you get knifed. Makes my day every once in a while :P

• Like 1

Meh, I never had any problems with stuns or flash grenades. If they get u and kill u, its fair. Using them requires skill, the ppl who spam them r the sucky guys. Once they spam all three, they have none left and r easy kills. So what's the problem?

Also, if there is a sniper camping, they r easy kills too. You know where they r since they are camping. Im tired of ppl crying about camping.

• 3 weeks later...

The thing I like about snipers is they rarely move. I like visiting them with a personal "knife" hello. I agree on the smoke to run across sniper zones. Or when the spawn is in a building and you are getting destroyed before you even leave. "Countdown" anyone? :)

• 3 weeks later...