Chuckun

*shakes head not in shame but at the tarded lolz*

stereotypes :F :lol

although their recording gear is pretty high-end... o.O

Edited by deadpnk

*shakes head not in shame but at the tarded lolz*

stereotypes :F :lol

although their recording gear is pretty high-end... o.O

Indeed :P I guess they actually appreciate real music and thus, rip the piss out of 99% of dubstep, which lets face it.. is SHIT.

Indeed :P I guess they actually appreciate real music and thus, rip the piss out of 99% of dubstep, which lets face it.. is SHIT.

ehhh.... to each their own. i like dubstep, it makes me lol and relieves some stress and also more lulz for the people who have 1000 sub-woofers in their trunk. its a rattlecage of bass in 80hz. :lol just it doesnt mean i listen to Skrillex or Doctor P all the time. :F

Edited by deadpnk

ehhh.... to each their own. i like dubstep, it makes me lol and relieves some stress and also more lulz for the people who have 1000 sub-woofers in their trunk. its a rattlecage of bass in 80hz. :lol just it doesnt mean i listen to Skrillex or Doctor P all the time. :F

Ok, just to clear things up - what I would call 'REAL dubstep' (ie - about1% of dubstep out there), is perfectly listenable, and enjoyable.. Skrillex is a prime example of the other 99%.. What a joke. It's noise, not music xD

As for the bass, I'd rather listen to some lovely oldschool reggae or dub jellying my organs @ 30-50hz. ;)

Ok, just to clear things up - what I would call 'REAL dubstep' (ie - about1% of dubstep out there), is perfectly listenable, and enjoyable.. Skrillex is a prime example of the other 99%.. What a joke. It's noise, not music xD

As for the bass, I'd rather listen to some lovely oldschool reggae or dub jellying my organs @ 30-50hz. ;)

lol, well its music to mines and that's that.

anyways i dont wanna go in the endless drama between what is aesthetic and not (leave that to the youtube trolls); everyone has different tastes-- albeit "good" or "bad".

speaking of reggae/dub...

Space Monkeyz.

i really like em... :P

Edited by deadpnk