More Heavy Weapons Pl0x. Jay1

SinfulRaevyn

Can we have more heavy weapons available in Jay1? I find it kind of a p.i.t.a that you're allowed to dual mortar, yet no dual flamers or panzers. The server is populated heavily and sometimes one may wait hours to get a hold of either of these heavy weapons.

Just played Goldrush where two mortars were decimating Axis -.- Like really?

It's a fun server. So why not allow more fun weapons into play, intead of the one per side rule? We contend with heavy hitting mortars and rifle nades out the arse, I think it would be nice to have a little more at our disposal. Yes it sucks getting flamed or panzered. But it also sucks getting rifle naded every couple of minutes, or mortared by two sources.

Just a request.

There are already more than enough heavy weapons..

Any more than 1 panzer per team and it's a nightmare.. Same with flamethrowers really.. Mortars are different.. You're a sitting duck, easy pray, and most people don't know how to use them effectively so usually there's no more than 1 per team anyway..

When getting raped by mortars, WATCH from a safe-place, to see where the mortar rounds are coming from, and providing you know the map, you should be able to figure out where the mortar is firing rounds from.. So either hunt that S.O.B down, or grab a mortar yourself and take him out from afar if they're heavily defended :P

But Lady got a point about some players hold mostly panza or mortars during hours and others ppl can't enjoy them. What about the old rule saying you have to switch after 2 or 3 maps?

• Like 1

I agree ppl hold panza and flamer for numerous maps , but 2 panzas and 2 flamers would be TOO much on jay1 . No adren to stay alive with , cant even live from a nade so this would be too much for that server . Just pm admins about heavy wep hogs and it'll be settled . B)

You know what I hate? Coming upon enemy mortar guy, Shooting Them with machinegun and having Them change to pistol and killing Me

with a few shots because pistol causes more damage...OMG...Aaaaaaarrrrrgggg! Jay 1 and 2 are fun with double-jump and friendly-fire off.

I think They tried having 2 flamethrowers pre team. Still, I'd like to see more heavy weapons because Allies almost never win Goldrush or

Oasis.