Buying: Iphone

Hello,

I am in the market for an Iphone. I have searched craigslist and some other places but all the sellers have the screen busted, or a wire broke, or something.

I would like to purchase an Iphone that may be used, but is still in good condition. Preferably with an otter box, if not that is fine. 3G-4S only please.

Please also post if it comes with a charger or a picture with all accessories you are selling with it.

Will pay up to $200 USD for a fully equiped 3G (otter box, charger, phone, headset ect.) Post what you are willing to sell and what you want for it and we will go from there.

Thanks!!! :D

• Administrators

One of my friend is about to sell his iPhone 4 for 350$ or something... if u are interested let me know..

• Like 1

One of my friend is about to sell his iPhone 4 for 350$ or something... if u are interested let me know..

sry since this is not my thread, but your friend is locatetd in which country ?

Found at slickdeals.net

Iphone 3g $107.99 Iphone 3gs $143.99 Gamestop.com Gamestop.com offers the Iphone 3g [gamestop.com] (refurb obviously) for $107.99 and the Iphone 3gs [gamestop.com] (refurb) for $143.99 plus handling.

Product Details:

This GameStop Premium RefurbishediPhone® 3GS 8GB for AT&T is more than just a phone. Listen to your favorite songs, view videos, play games and more! Purchase includes new earbuds, a new USB sync cable and new AC adapter (requires service from AT&T, not included with purchase).

Includes

iPhone® 3GS 8GB for AT&T (GameStop Premium Refurbished)

Earbuds (New)

USB sync cable (New)

AC adapter (New)

Size and Weight

Height: 4.5 inches (115.5 mm)

Width: 2.4 inches (62.1 mm)

Depth: 0.48 inch (12.3 mm)

Weight: 4.8 ounces (135 grams)

Capacity

8GB flash drive

Color

Black

Display

3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display

480-by-320-pixel resolution at 163 pixels per inch

Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating

Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously

Input and output

30-pin dock connector

3.5-mm stereo headphone minijack

Built-in speaker

Microphone

SIM card tray

Battery and power

Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery

Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter

iPhone FAQs

Q: What service can I utilize on my iPhone?

A: This phone requires AT&T service.

Q: How/where do I activate my iPhone subsequent to purchase?

A: You will need to contact AT&T to activate your iPhone.

AT&T: http://www.att.com/#fbid=5l6FnXE0o-f

Q: Does an iPhone sold at GameStop come equipped with a SIM card?

A: No iPhone sold at GameStop will have a SIM card present. Customers will need to obtain a SIM card when they contact AT&T to activate their phone.

Q: Can I utilize a pre-paid service other than AT&T (i.e. T-Mobile calling card) on my iPhone?

A: Not without modifying the phone in such a fashion that would void the return policy & potentially cause technical issues for the device.

Q: How can I get help with technical questions/issues relative to my iPhone?

A: For assistance with technical questions or concerns, you will need to refer to the appropriate manual that is applicable to your phone, available via the manufacturer.

Q: What is the return policy relative to my iPhone?

A: Standard Return Policy applies, click here for details.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

GameStop is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc. iPod®, iPhone®, and iPad® devices available through GameStop stores and Web sites are refurbished by GameStop. iPod®, iPhone®, and iPad® (including images thereof) are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.

I see, thanks Tulsa, I think this is more in my budget than the 4s.

I appriciate all the input fellas!!

*Edit*

Although when I try to purchase the 3GS its not coming up as 143.99 plus shipping its 159.99 plus shipping. Did I follow the correct link?

Read the first and last bit few pages of that thread on slickdeals. There is a good chance they raised the price, or there is a chance you have to do something to get that price.

Oops, heres the link: http://slickdeals.net/f/3980918-Iphone-3g-107-99-Iphone-3gs-143-99-Gamestop-com

Just a reminder, Ginger..it's only 8GB

Yeah, 8GB isnt gonna be enough. Seemed like a good deal but the price would be almost 200 for the whole package.

@Dare

Talk to your buddy and find out more details for me please =P

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, 8GB isnt gonna be enough. Seemed like a good deal but the price would be almost 200 for the whole package.

@Dare

Talk to your buddy and find out more details for me please =P

yea, even the 16GB one is just barely enough for me lol

• 2 months later...

You could also have boughten an iphone with a broken screen which is easy to replace. New screns r from 10-25 dollars and very easy to fix. I run my business by this way and if u want to buy an idevice again look into fixing it up. you learn a lot and save money! :)