My Gun (collectible)

Cool. Is it a fully auto or semi version?

Thats made deco from ww2 used gun. Here is not allowed to own/use working model of this (there is exceptions but those people are rare here). These are available in US as semi auto (not big difference to fully auto version ;) )

Thousends of these was sold as crap metal price to US in 1999 - 2002. Here in Finland they cost directly from army depot ~100e/pcs but they were sold fast... so current price for these deco's is between 700-900 depending model. These winter war versions are bit expencive. But it's nice to own piece of history.

Masa_1964

Simo Hayha racked up over 200 kills with one of those : )

Yup, over 500 :D But he used sniper gun -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_H%C3%A4yh%C3%A4

But he used this Suomi Submachine gun -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_T%C3%B6rni Which person they also did make movie -> The Green Berets starring John Wayne

Masa_1964

Dude, I know. My blog....

I know that he obtained many more sniper kills with a m91/30 variant than he did with your smg...

You Finnlanders have a national treasure with that guy :)

I own also that M/28 "Pystykorva" from ww2 but my dad did ask manufacturer (Tikkakoski) modify it in 1960's to use 8,2mm x 53mm ammos. That's is use gun (this one I can shoot and have persmission it also) and dam accurate in very long distances :D That kicks like horse... after clip (5pcs) it realy feels in shoulder.

Masa_1964

Edit... will add pics tommorrow... sorry fellowes for separate topic from My gun's.

Edited by Masa_1964