Yop assassins

MagOo

Hello there, my name is MagOo and i would like to share some discussion with all of ya. First of all, im a pretty good Call of Duty player, ive been playing since Call of Duty UO in some pretty decent scrims clan, CoD2 , my favorite CoD game and all the other MW included Black Ops. Some of you all really good player (ive been playing for a few times on your CoD4 server) and would like to know if theres any spot on your team for a good aquisition.

Great administration of your server, most of you are polite good gentleman, love the kicks of baddies swearing all the times and hope we gonna meet IG or in forum for further discussion.

Have fun and praise im not versus you on the enemy team hehe :embrass

Sorry for earlier, my brother played Dota2 and litteraly eat our internet connection so i had 500ping :/. On monday, we gonna get a way better speed limit so see ya more :)

Seen you on the past few days. Not a good start kicking my ass. But then again everyone does.

Just kidding. Glad to see you on forums.

If you are interested in joining us, please read this first.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/841-read-first-before-applying-how-to-join-fa/