BadShot command (HARDCORE)

DeathBringer*

Hey I have one suggestion, which you will think its stupid but its awesome :D

I wish that BadShot voice command will be added in HARDCORE Server.... You see like Great Shot (v56), this would be Bad Shot (v99 - Ex.)

I wish that because in cases like me... You see i have 4.400 k/d and i play verry good, then in case there are 2 medics comming on me and i kill them both, then i have 10 hp left and one amateur come with full life and i hurt him to 10 hp and then he kills me... In cases like that i almost break my Keyboard or my mouse LOOL.... If we would have voice command bad shot It would be easyer just hit v99 or something and i wouldnt have to break my Keyboard ... lool :D

I Hope that you guys understand me what im trying to suggest.... Sorry abaut my English if something is wrong...

Please reply and support my suggestion guys... It would be really awesome to have it in Hardcore server :D

Cya IN-GAME :D

Tnx for Reading!

Edited by deathbringerr

Guys i always say Great Shot to that one who kills me good (1 on 1), But in case i said before you cant say Great Shot :|

who kills you good? everyone who killed you, killed you in a good way, because you were DEAD. doesnt matter how he killed you and how skilled he is. if you feel better if you insult non skilled player than make a bind.

• Like 1

It would eventually lead to unnecesary measures of skill-p3nis.

If someone kill you and u feel he is a noob, go ahead break whatever you find in your room but pointing it out to him, kind of insulting him is not welcome.

• Like 1

Indeed, this is a bad idea dude, be free of it.

You can always do what I do.. Fair play/kill = v56 Great Shot, Lucky shot = v52 Nein!