Dad teaches daughter a lesson via Facebook

G!NG3R420

Love it :P

If i ever had Kids and they did that to me i'd probably do the same thing (maybe not use a gun) I had about the same amount of stuff the average kid had with the normal chores so when i would get things for free i was always grateful & happy, unlike this one who seems to get... erm used to get everything with little worry.

Somebody copied the video to his account (<insert facepalm here>) but anyway laughed my ass of

(original:

, it's same but from the real guy his account)

facebook post: http://www.facebook....299559803434210

dam I'm glad I bought my stuff all by myself, but hey I do the dishes and stuff (dam... I takes me at least 30min a day :o)

Somebody copied the video to his account (<insert facepalm here>) but anyway laughed my ass of

(original:

dam I'm glad I bought my stuff all by myself, but hey I do the dishes and stuff (dam... I takes me at least 30min a day :o)

I love how his facebook is getting spammed now and apparently also his phone lmao

I almost didn't buy anything by myself and I don't do chores, I only make my bed and do the dishes when my mom is gone for like 4 days lol... I like being lazy

(original:

This story was posted to facebook via a friend of mine and I didnt do any research to find the original. Its just too funny. Thanks for posting the original.

This father is epic. Not only did he put his daughter on blast, he blew out the laptop with exploding hollowpoints. That my friend is a true texan graounding.

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

This story was posted to facebook via a friend of mine and I didnt do any research to find the original. Its just too funny. Thanks for posting the original.

This father is epic. Not only did he put his daughter on blast, he blew out the laptop with exploding hollowpoints. That my friend is a true texan graounding.

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!

gotta love america to just be able to fire a full click into a laptop out in the open hahaha.

So glad there are parents out there who don't take crap from their kids. Honestly, the disrespect some ppl have for their parents is ridiculous.

I wanna see how much she'll b crying when she is in college. Where she'll have to do everything on her own and probably take a job on the side.

• Like 1